Opinions needed

Rjdbruin

I have 3 open parlays with Bet365

5 teamer that pays $9700, cash out is $5600 (now $6000). Obviously it's headed in the right direction on all 3 parlays.

9 teamer (now 8 teamer) with N.C.St void that pays $2500, cash out is $1100

9 teamer (7 team rr) with just W.V. wrong that pays $2100, cash out is $1400

All 3 parlays have K.St -3.5

Do I let it ride, cash out 1, 2 or all of them or hedge with L.S.U. now getting 6.5

Thanks

Last edited:
I am usually in the dont hedge area. But since you're set up really nice, maybe cash out to cover your initial bets if possible? Make it a true free roll

I know you can use the cash out slider at bet365 so you can set it to get a specific amount, dont need to cash out entire bet

Totally depends on your confidence in the bet still. Would you make the straight up bet at this number, do you think it's still +ev do have kansas st.

What position are you in is the question also...

How much do you normally bet and how much did you put on those plays?

With the middle opportunity, I always take a positive return and shoot for the middle, so just to give an example on the above without knowing the details, I would

Take out the $6K and bet $2500 on LSU+7

KState covers, you net $6K
LSU covers, you net $6K
KSt wins by 4,5,6, you net $11K
of course you can also get that push on LSU+7 and net $8500

I am usually in the dont hedge area. But since you're set up really nice, maybe cash out to cover your initial bets if possible? Make it a true free roll

I know you can use the cash out slider at bet365 so you can set it to get a specific amount, dont need to cash out entire bet
My initial bets are more than covered as I had already won a 4 & 7 teamer. We all know how waiting on your last bet to come in goes and because it will be a few e tra days for this game to play from the last bowl games has got my mind whirling.

I don't really post picks on here but I can say this bowl season I have had only 3 wrong and 2 of those I bet with my heart (Cncy & Michigan) because I wanted them to win.

Being here in Ontario, Canada and have this thing they call proline that even my wife plays (for peanuts) of course but she has cash many 3 & 4 team parlays. She is always wondering why I just play small when playing.... because BET365 is for my only but she does always ask me why I have the green screen on to which I reply the score updates for games is way faster then t.v.

What position are you in is the question also...

How much do you normally bet and how much did you put on those plays?

With the middle opportunity, I always take a positive return and shoot for the middle, so just to give an example on the above without knowing the details, I would

Take out the $6K and bet $2500 on LSU+7

KState covers, you net $6K
LSU covers, you net $6K
KSt wins by 4,5,6, you net $11K
of course you can also get that push on LSU+7 and net $8500
Trust me, I have been pondering that all day now the BET365 finally put up a cashout today as there was nothing yesterday.

The $9700 was originally $31,000 but I got scared and did a few edits thus causing the payout to come down (big mistake) or I would just need K.St for that amount.

If I do nothing and L.S.U. scores first then I am on pins and needles as the cash out amounts goes down.

I haven't looked but something is going on for the number to jump from 3.5 to 4.5 and now to 6.5

There is never any perfect answer to this as like the others says it depends on your normal outlay, risk tolerance, and a million other factors. In the end you simply have attack it where you are comfortable with any outcome. If it's $$$ that would help out the family this year that you'd be kicking yourself for not securing.... I'd hedge some to lock a nice chunk in. My gut tells me if your mind is whirling about all the options it's probably healthiest to lock a bunch of profit in and potentially hit it even bigger with a middle.

I like @wizardofodd 's approach up above.

No matter what you are in a phenomenal spot and simply do what's best for you & family and enjoy the ride!

Always hedge. Especially when there is a middle involved, and even more so when the middle looks like it’ll be a TD. That’s a dream scenario.

Hearing LSU doesn't have a rostered QB with a few more opt outs and apparently the interim coach will not be coaching.

Just things I just read but not sure how accurate!

I hate to see the game get canceled!

It won’t cancel. I seriously doubt it. Jontre Kirklin is gonna play QB. Now, he hasn’t thrown the ball in a bit but neither did Jarvis Landry. You seen him throw a pass?
Jontre is a HS legend at Lutcher. The other 2 QBs are walkons

Back