Opening Day...

Adding

Tex ML

I think I like this one too. Sure wish they had fans in attendance. I don’t care so much far as viewing, it obviously A better watch with fans but what’s worse is I think it takes something away from the players. Especially opening a new park you would think it have a electric atmosphere!! Maybe the worst part is I think no fans will actually benefit guys I view as wienies! Along with probably the whole Astros team, lol.

I think I like this one too. Sure wish they had fans in attendance. I don’t care so much far as viewing, it obviously A better watch with fans but what’s worse is I think it takes something away from the players. Especially opening a new park you would think it have a electric atmosphere!! Maybe the worst part is I think no fans will actually benefit guys I view as wienies! Along with probably the whole Astros team, lol.
Look, we have to stop complaining. I'm watching the Blue Jays and Rays game. They're pumping in noise and music and the announcers are doing great. Fuck the stands.

Look, we have to stop complaining. I'm watching the Blue Jays and Rays game. They're pumping in noise and music and the announcers are doing great. Fuck the stands.

Look, I don’t really have to do anything, and I wasn’t really complaining, I just think it unfortunate they opening a new park and won’t have the typical energy.

Look, I don’t really have to do anything, and I wasn’t really complaining, I just think it unfortunate they opening a new park and won’t have the typical energy.
At least admit you were whining. It's ok just deal with it.

Nice brooms to start

So I had a future (pre COVID) for Beiber to win Cy Young. +1200 I believe. That got cancelled and it was +550 a couple days ago and I didn’t play it. I’ve been a Indians fan my entire life. I really think Beiber may have the best stuff I’ve seen. Down right filthy. I will also put this staff as a whole w Clevinger, Civale, Pleasac, Cookie and/or Plunko against any Tribe staff in memory. They will be in a lot of games, I’m worried a bit about their bulllen though. I was really really looking forward to seeing Karinchak/Clase combo. Excited about this team though. Think they have what it takes to win it all, especially in a shorten season. I do think we’re still short a big bat(cannot figure out why we wouldn’t bring Puig back). Alright. Just some food for thought. Good day

Another thought...

I think the books are going to have a hard time keeping up w the favorites this year. Gonna see a lot of inflated lines in a couple weeks to make up for it. Simply not enough games for the dogs to even things out...Every team will be at their best almost every day as opposed to a long drawn out season where players pace themselves and may take a mid July Wed game easy. Should be interesting how things play out

Another thought...

I think the books are going to have a hard time keeping up w the favorites this year. Gonna see a lot of inflated lines in a couple weeks to make up for it. Simply not enough games for the dogs to even things out...Every team will be at their best almost every day as opposed to a long drawn out season where players pace themselves and may take a mid July Wed game easy. Should be interesting how things play out

Yep. There gonna be some huge numbers very shortly. I saw some douche nozzle take every fav ml, rl, and over yesterday and he hit the last 20 plays in a row!!

Back