Opening Day MLB. Thoughts/Questions/Concerns...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! Happy Opening Day! To Kill Our Bankroll Today Is Just. Plain. Dumb. Think About It...We are gonna take what we learned from Spring Training And Trades And Base Our Wagers On That?! No. Thanks...But! Here Are My Thoughts...

BALT @ YANKEES Over 8.5 (Think Yankees Can Do That Themselves)

HOU @ TAM HOU -1.5 (Top 5 Pitcher vs TAM?!)

ARI @ LAD (I'll Take Grienke Here.)

SFG @ SDP (BUM MINUS 101?! Too Good To Be True! This Line Based On SFG Lineup...)

CWS @ KCR (Chicago MAY Surprise This Year...)

BOS @ SEA +1.5 (Hey. They Are 2-0, Riding Momentum...Haha!

Look forward to chatting with you all this season! Let's Kick ASS This Year!!!

:shake:

Last edited:
Hou gonna struggle to score vs Snell.

Yanks during the day love playing overs, hopefully yanks can get 5 or more and Tanaka can give up a couple.

What kind of lineup is AZ gonna have with Goldy now in the Lou and Souza out for the year?

Seattle play is bold but I like it. Is Sale fully healthy now and gotta wonder how that Boston pen plays out.

Hello All! Happy Opening Day! To Kill Our Bankroll Today Is Just. Plain. Dumb. Think About It...We are gonna take what we learned from Spring Training And Trades And Base Our Wagers On That?! No. Thanks...But! Here Are My Thoughts...

SFG @ SDP (BUM MINUS 101?! Too Good To Be True! This Line Based On SFG Lineup...)

Look forward to chatting with you all this season! Let's Kick ASS This Year!!!

:shake:

I think you are thinking about the Bumgarner of old. He's lost velocity on his fastball, has been somewhat mediocre the last two seasons and was crushed in Spring Training this year. Of course he can win here, but he's far from what he once was. Good luck.

I'm pretty terrible at baseball, so you're probably good here but.....
If you like the over with the Yankees, probably better off playing a Yankees TT over. I haven't looked at the odds yet on that
Tampa is always undervalued, and they are the one trotting out a top 5 pitcher who is under 30, not coming up on 40.
Not a good enough price on Arizona, imho - they lost a lot this offseason/preseason. I'd pass this game
SD is going to be decent this year. Healthy Myers (for now), added Machado - all they need is a #1 and #2 SP and they'll contend - tons of young arms and young offense. Another pass for me
Agree on CWS, but I think KC will be fun to watch this year. IF they get onbase, tons of SB's in that lineup.
I wouldn't bet against Sale, even if he is fat and happy now with that contract.

you are right though, is opening day, no reason to get crazy here the first weekend of the year in baseball. g'luck :cheers3:[/QUOTE]

I think you are thinking about the Bumgarner of old. He's lost velocity on his fastball, has been somewhat mediocre the last two seasons and was crushed in Spring Training this year. Of course he can win here, but he's far from what he once was. Good luck.

Yes. Should have made myself clear. The odds on Bum are the lowest I've seen, in what seems to be forever! I wouldn't back The Giants even with Bum on the mound. The low line shows, A. Bum is not the 'Ace' of old. and 2. The Giants line up is not scaring anyone this year. I was just making a quick observation is all. :shake:

Back