Opening day MLB style

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Probably will be my only play for a while, I am mostly a situational bettor for MLB or I ride the hot team.

FWIW, I love this one..

Toronto BJ's and Roy Halladay -110 for 2 units.

I think Detroit's right handed dominated lineup will struggle against the best pitcher in baseball IMO. Couple that with the emotion of it being the first game back after last years improbable run. Detroit usually struggles against Roy and I do not see it being any different this year.

I honestly never know what to expect from Bonderman, he could throw a no-hitter or give up 5 home runs?

I know the Jays middle relief is suspect but Roy is the type of pitcher that gets better as the game goes on, I can see him going 7 or 8 and having Ryan come in to close it.

Bonderman generally throws about 6 innings and then usually tires, he walks too many batters for my taste.

Toronto has the type of lineup to feast on Bonderman.

Will add more on RL when it comes out as well.

GL all!

Last edited:
like it, hunt. will prolly be on it too...providing i'm able to make the play.

also thinking of going against the white sox on monday, but need to look deeper.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hunt-Good luck bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thanks a lot fellas, it is supposed to be warm tomorrow so I expect some bombs.

Tigers lineup posted in the clubhouse..

Curtis Granderson, cf
Placido Polanco, 2b
Gary Sheffield, dh
Magglio Ordonez, rf
Carlos Guillen, ss
Pudge Rodriguez, c
Sean Casey, 1b
Craig Monroe, lf
Brandon Inge, 3b
Jeremy Bonderman, p

Out of the whole lineup, Pudge is the only one that has hit over .230 against halladay..he actually has a career .556 avg against him, the rest are awful. Ordonez, GUillen and Inge all have hit under .150 lifetime against Doc.

I am on the tigers personally because i usually play the team that lost the championship the first game back. That is my only reasoning, BOL tommorow.

thanks fellas...was surprised it was the tigers pen and not jays that effed up.

thanks cmoney...I try. It is early though.

Had a small play on stros RL, not looking good, sorry I wasn't able to post, but I did text bar with it.

Back