Opening day discussion thread (LINES ARE POSTED EVERYWHERE)

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
good to see you around aplous. Respect your opinion.

Cards definitely only way I'd go in that sir.

Syn looked real good preseason. 1.05 WHIP. Martinez? Eh. 1.82 WHIP. Cardinals lineup appears solid but lean Muts.

Not sure if you can trust Sevy vs. Jays but the Jays offense has been disastrous this preseason. Happ lifetime significantly worse vs. righties (as expected) but this Yankees lineup now has an abundance of Rs when in the past almost none.

Urena, was awful. RL/Over Cubs parlay could be in order. 1.9 WHIP ST.

Twins as a dog? Wow. Huge pitching edge. Odorizzi one of the most impressive starters I watched ST.

Syn looked real good preseason. 1.05 WHIP. Martinez? Eh. 1.82 WHIP. Cardinals lineup appears solid but lean Muts.

Not sure if you can trust Sevy vs. Jays but the Jays offense has been disastrous this preseason. Happ lifetime significantly worse vs. righties (as expected) but this Yankees lineup now has an abundance of Rs when in the past almost none.

Twins as a dog? Wow. Huge pitching edge. Odorizzi one of the most impressive starters I watched ST.

Not being a homer here but I agree, healthy Thor one of the dominant pitchers in the game and Mets have some pop. Think that line is pretty fair, maybe a touch high.

Nothing really jumping out at me atm, Pads, Tex, Tampa could intrigue me if they get a little tastier......

I like jays ff. Happ historically solid march/April while this severino worst month. Happ career day/night been almost identical while severino era bout a run higher during day. Happ solid vs yanks while severino not good vs Jays. Happ career ops vs righties isn't like terrible (.739), .735 last year but was under .700 in '16. I think he good enough to maneuver his way around lineup a few times, no interest having to see the 3rd fine around or get into a pen battle but perfectly happy w ff +135.

Agee w everyone on twinks, seems crazy we getting plus money there, I'll take that all day every day.

Of course I'm on cards opening day. Bit homerish? Maybe but think +130ish more than fair to make them
playable. Offense been really solid at end of spring, cmart been strong opening day, should be a battle so at that price no problem being a homer.

Brew crew at less than -120 I like. Didn't go back and look but feel like I like this team vs lefties and Richard not exactly top notch. Cheap price for vastly better team.

I didn't bother w the phlls/braves or pit/tigers games cause forcast looked pretty bad at both those parks and I hate rain games!

Was considering betting Urena how many innings did you see?

Twins!

Kind of like the over in yanks/tor. I’m a jays fan but happ will struggle to keep this yanks lineup down imo. Yanks will score, and I do think tor can scratch some runs off severino. Over 1st 5 might be better bc both teams have really deep and good bullpens.

Over might be my direction in the Cubs game

I was just looking at this as well. Urena kinda a tough one to get a read on as advanced metrics tend to hate him but when I watch he has pretty good stuff but just doesn't miss a lot of bats for whatever reason. He has bad march/April numbers but this 1st year he starting at beginning of year so dunno how relevant that is? What is relevant and alarming for him here is that .798 ops he sported vs lefties in his career (although it was much better last season). Just don't see much chance scrubbies don't plate a handful of runs at least. Lester a historically slow starter. I went ahead and got down on over 8..

Well for better or worse I've managed to put together pretty big opening day card! Lol

Cards+130 and under 6.5 +105
Jays ff +135
Twinks +112
Brew crew -115
Cubs over 8 and Cubs/stros ml parlay
Oakland +112

Missed good number on chisox or prob woulda played them too!! Lol. And still havnt looked at games in Seattle or zona! What are everyone thoughts on humidor effect in zona? From what I've read seems it substantially effects scoring but at same time they still score a lot in Colorado!! So really not sure??

sale starts his seasons very strong....rays don't have a lot of pop...sox -1 going to be a play for me

Starting to get kinda interested in the braves. Perception of Teheran really poor at the new digs but he was actually much better his last handful of starts. Wind blowing in pretty good which outta help him limit dingers. Really didn't look cause weather concern but tw said it was gonna hold off till later on. At better than +110 think some decent value there.

are we using this as in-game? Don't wanna offend anyone by posting bout games in progress!! :)

I was so pissed draft kings divided up the games where could only use cards/Cubs/tigers which postponed and then separate for all the 3 pm starts. Really sucked any value out of happ who I loved but of course everyone using!!

Pricey but Sale is the best pitcher in baseball before his arm falls off usually in late July.

April LY 1.19 ERA.

LY away 2.71 but even better 1.85 day.

Nasty 1.69 on turf

Wanted to play that over and Houston and might have laid 1.5 or 2.5 but just no time so no bets today. GL

Back