1-0 +1 Units
6th Inning+ Total:
0-0 +/-0 Units
RLs: 0-1 - 1.10 Units
Misc:
1-0 +1.30 Units
Overall:
4-4 -.80 Units

0-2 -2.85 units yesterday, there's a reason why I took underdogs or small favs last year, and it was even if i lost it wouldn't hurt to pay that juice. I just now remembered... shame. even though Hudson pitched great, the Bravos just didnt hit.

3 Locked In For Now:
All Risking/To Win 1 Unit, Depending on the Odds

Kansas City Royals +175 (Meche v. Verlander) W
Basically like the value with Meche, has good history vs Detriot. Verlander likewise vs KC

Toronto Blue Jays +134 (Halladay v. Wang) Postponed
Just following the info posted in the discussion/thoughts thread, solid stuff

Tampa Bay Rays -132 (Shields v. Guthrie) W
also discussion/thread info

Looking at D-Backs if I can get +money, Nats +180 and UNDER 9.5 -105 (hope it goes back up to 10), Brew Crew +107, STL -105 (if I can get + odds) and the UNDER 9 -115, Stros +145. I really miss matchbook right now.

BOL To Yall Monday :cheers:

Last edited:
thanks yanks - here's to a good season bro.

thanks jump - your reds could surprise. GL this year

Adding:

Milwaukee Brewers +125 (Sheets v. Zambrano) W
So Sheets was healthy last year, and he pitched great at Wrigley last year with a sub 3 ERA and this year is a contract year?
Z has struggled at home and during the day the past couple of years. Apparently Z has decreased the # of walks this spring, but how much does that really mean? well see today in a chilly game as opposed to warm weather.

Washington Nationals +180 (Chico v. Myers) W
I could be a fool but Myers has been knocked around by some of the guys in the Nats current lineup. Chico is nothing dominant but he finished the year strong last year and he only has room for improvement and even added 2-3 mph to his fastball. They've only seen him a couple of games last year, maybe 10 innings but a few bats in this lineup love a LHP. Still I'm not sold on Myers, a big K guy, but he can give up runs and going from starter/to closer/to starter, has to mess with you just a bit.

Last edited:
thanks short

Adding:

Arizona Diamondbacks -105 (Webb vs. Harang) W
Provided some info in the discussion/thoughts forum.

Last edited:
well I wish you the best of luck today but I am not sure I can endorse too many of your plays. Something about winning that 1st game for the home crowd that gives the homies big motivation. You are on 6 road teams, I understand you see value in these lines but just cautious about rolling with this many teams starting off the season on the road. Only one I am against ya is the Redlegs.

GL this season

thanks grso - bound to happen on a daily basis with someone on the forum, good luck and good health with our plays.

thanks kmacc - thanks for the concern, yea I realized I was on all road teams but if i split them I'll take it. not a smart thing but I really didn't think about opening with a W @ home for these teams, basically looking at the stats. BOL to you this year

Adding:

Washington Nationals @ Philadelphia Phillies UNDER 10 -120 (Chico v. Myers) L

Last edited:
well you definately picked your spots nicely....great work today bro hope u can get these last 2 in here rootin for ya

thanks Kmacc - Gagne blew that shit. still have a shot.

thanks brar - I was pretty confident in Meche to limit the damage, but he gave up plenty of hits and the Royals D made some good plays.

Adding:

Los Angeles Angels @ Minnesota Twins UNDER 9.5 -125 (Weaver v. Hernandez) W

Last edited:
thanks nropp - been a great day, I wouldnt mind this every day.

Adding:

Houston Astros +1/2 1st 5 Innings -115 (Oswalt v. Peavy)
I feel the Stros should be at worst tied in this ball game by the end of the 5th. Peavy's spring been awful but he's guaranteed to pitch well tonight, we'll see.

I've had a good day so far so no concern if I lose this one. 6-1 +6.6 Units as of now.

actually... i forgot to lock it in. oops. no bet for the night game

thanks linewatcher and vk. I plan on trying this everyday, then i'll call it a year :rolleyes:

Back