Open at your own RISK

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Games 73-61-4 +$3280
$1000 2-2
$1500 2-1
TIP PLAYS 6-3-1

Just got off the phone....10K on ATL...play at your own risk and Please dont bitch at me if you lose...

ATL $500

:moose:

Well, as someone alluded too in your previous thread (I believe it was BetCrimes)...your boy kills the 10k plays...once he started playing them for more he started losing

This could be a great play if the Magic decide to rest Howard and their starters, where as I can see the Hawks playing all their guys cause they NEED to get on a roll before they face the Boston Celtics

Excellent post Philly, you got me all giddy about the Hawks now

This could be a great play if the Magic decide to rest Howard and their starters, where as I can see the Hawks playing all their guys cause they NEED to get on a roll before they face the Boston Celtics

Excellent post Philly, you got me all giddy about the Hawks now

yeah the more i think and read about the situation here, the more i love the play..... think i am going to blindly tailing this tonight.

this is why CTG is so great.... :cheers:

apparently someone else likes it too -

<TABLE class=forum cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=forumhead width="20%"></TD><TD class=forumhead>[Pro Hoops] Topic: TO THE BANK</TD></TR><TR class=sp-info><TD>http://spaces.covers.com/pucku27</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=forumpost>
9.gif

Veteran

</TD><TD>
Posted: 4/15/2008 3:30:08 PM
THEY CALLED EARLY AND BET HEAVY ATL PICK
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Philly just wanted to say - no matter the outcome thanks for posting - it's all about information whether people want to follow or fade.... :shake:

Anyone notice this guy likes betting on Magic games? 0-2 on the first two and now Magic on fire in the third up 7...... he may want to lay off the Magic from now on.....

obviously no one told Orl they are in the playoffs already

they are destroying the hawks...50% from 3's

5 guys in double figures

wowsers

SVG won't let up...he called them out recently and Orl hasn't won there for some time..6 games i do believe

I'm out guys - 0-4 tailing folks in NBA last 4, thats what I get I guess -

Philly - thanks for sharing anyway. :shake:

down 13 with 3 to play...game over

doc...dont sweat it..betting garbage games cant expect desired results

Back