Only post crazy plays

Mets2008

Pretty much a regular
but taking all 35 units i had won during spring training on parlay today because all 3 plays are gold mines

so 35 units to win 200 unit parlay

Atl/Miami under 190.5-- if you think these 2 teams who will face each other in 1st round will have starters playing more than 10 min you're crazy; next they will show them nothing... final score atl 85 mia 77

philadelphia -4-- boston will rest KG might get some BS minutes which will mean nothing; philly needs this game badly not to face boston and boston matches better against detroit final score philly 99 bos 81

utah jazz +7-- as holds LAL play jazz; u think they will show anything to them, AND 7 points to spare; I DONT EXPECT KOBE TO PLAY; considered jazz ML too risky these guys are bums on the road.......final score jazz 110 lal 103

sometimes you take shots

kg's already been ruled out for the game.... and you mention jazz ml is too risky, but predict them to win outright by 7?
:4_12_12:

tbone i agree that the garnett statement he made makes no sense, but I see what he means with Utah. He thinks they will win, but in the event that they dont, the wants teh insurance of the points. I use that method too when I like ML dogs...too many times the dog dominates the game but the better team simply finds a way to squeeze out a win, so the points are a good security blanket.

im risky my entire preseason winnings can you cut me some slack taking them +7 instead of ML; only point i was making is this team is trash on the road and even though i expect them to win I will take the 7 points

by the way guys i have 35 units on each game...if you know what i normally bet this is outta control but in my mind there is absolutely no chance i dont go 2-1 on these games.

Logically i have capped these games minimum 10-15 points off

Good luck Mets. I hope you hit. But I've got to ask, why grind out 35 units in ST just to throw them into a 3 team parlay? Kind of a contrast in logic, isn't it? That being said, go get 'em.

kobe is definitely playing cuz it'll be all 82 games this season which for some reason matters to him and phil, its just a question of how much he plays

Back