Only losers bet NFL pre-season In-Game

What do people think about Alabama's team this year? Veteran QB, solid in both lines of scrimmage. Good coaching. Usual recipe for success.

Unbelievable. You **** are gonna make me talk college football to myself like an autistic child.

Oh well, maybe some other time. Enjoy your MLB and NFL.

I feel like there are some teams in the NCAA that always get out to fast starts every year, look pretty good, and slowly collapse towards the end of the season. I feel like both those teams are those type of teams

PS. Anyone betting the NFL right now is out of there skull and seriously is taking a wild guess at whos gonna win and cant possibly have any legit reasons on why there betting a sie. Just my .02

I think Cal's defense is gonna be good enough to win them some games even if the offense sputters, and I think this could be one of those.

if their D is legit then they should be solid on offense as long as Riley is the QB. they still have playmakers and Riley will provide a much more consistent and dangerous presence at qb than shitty ass longshore.

Riley is much better than Longshore, I certainly agree with that. To me the biggest questions on their team are the skill guys which is something I usually am willing to overlook as I think the line is more important, and they figure to be OK in that area.

they still have the playmakers but it seems like they all happen to be RBs. not sure what the WR unit looks like but tedford is great at putting his talent in position to succeed. last year was very rough for him, since he basically threw the season down the drain sticking with longshore so long, but i still consider him the second best coach in the pac

is their D experienced? cuz the one thing tedfords never been able to do is put together an imposing D. always seem to be soft up the middle. When UCLA is able to run on you at will, which has been the case the past few seasons, u know u have issues.

What do people think about Alabama's team this year? Veteran QB, solid in both lines of scrimmage. Good coaching. Usual recipe for success.
OL solid as it's been in years; very small (as in size) tandem of RBs, no one that can run anyone over; QB experience, but learning a whole new system this year (his 3rd new system in 4 years); as much TE depth and skill as you want; young WR corps, with some true freshmen that should shine (Julio Jones); inexperienced front 7 on D, with only one returning LB out of a 3-4 scheme, and he was a true freshman last year; could be the best secondary in the SEC.

Overall, a ton of question marks, but we'll see if JP Wilson can mesh with this new offensive system, and if the front 7 on D step up, it could be a 8-9 win season. We'll see...

SEC senior QBs always do much better than previous years. JPW has looked great at times, but seems to choke in the clutch (except Ark last year) see LSU, UGA, Auburn.

LB corp is the biggest question mark. especially moving to a 3-4. mike is solid as McClain is as good as they get. everywhere else is complete newb with minus the suspended Prince Hall (2 games) - and he's so damn short. TONS of speed and talent in the freshman corp (jerrell harris) and Cory Reamer has improved 3 fold from what i've heard (speedy too). but its going to take this group til late in the season to be any good on 3rd down.

Oline - best in the SEC possibly. def top 3.
secondary - top 3 SEC
RBs - nothing special, but plenty of depth, shouldn't be a problem with the OL
QB - we'll see. practice 1 threw a pic right into Cory Reamer's(LB) #s. I have high hopes for JP, but playing so many tough games on the road won't leave any room for error.

this team was about 14 points from winning 13 games last year. but about the same from losing 9.

watch out for Arenas on returns. he should have 2 or 3 TDs.

Back