One Play Today...MLB

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Yankees hurt me yesterday but thats what i get for paying -200 for that shit squad...on to today....

Mets/Cubs Under 8 +115 2 units

These two pitchers have been great and the bats are slowing down for the mets. With Lee out for the cubs and Alou and Valitine out for the mets this is screaming under, as long as the cubs pen doesnt fu** me this one cashes...I hope this line moves to 8.5 so I can get a win on 8, although I am sure that I wont need it, look for the mets to win this in the late innings once Marquis is gone.......

:cheers: CTG:cheers:

Bosuck still has it at 8, I already played it for 2 units may up it later.

Lee was doubtful with a neck injury

Regardless, Lee or not, I think its good, plus the mets rested their Bullpen yesterday so everyone is fresh.

My only concern here and unders in general is no room for errors..

Glavine has been pretty consistent this yr..

6ip 2-3runs, that is what you are getting most likely tonight but some of those Cubs hit him pretty well so I think at a minimum he gives up 2 tonight over 6..

Marquis is the unknown, yes he has been dominant but he hasnt faced a team like the Mets yet....He has faced Pitt twice, St Louie twice, Houston, San Diego, and Cinci...This is no doubt his toughest test this yr.. If he gets hit for 4 runs in 6-7 than you are floating pretty close to the # before the bullpens even get involved..

Cubs vs. Glavine:

Barrett (.229 in 35ab)
Floyd (.394 in 33ab)
Izturis (.412 in 17ab)
Aramis (.500 in 20ab)
Soriano (.375 in 16ab)

*Lee (.288 in 52ab)

I mean Soriano and Aramis w/ Floyd and Izturis see the ball real good coming from Glavine. Aramis, those are just mind blowing #'s but he is banged up..

Delgado hits Marquis at .600 over 5ab but Delgado cant hit off a tee right now so its a wash. Keeping Reyes off base is key and he is .278 in 18ab vs. Marquis. Beltran and Wright struggle w/ .143 and .214..

Your right but the sheep are flcoking towards the over and that to me tells me the the under is strong....Sportsnut keyed me into this philosophy, and its true thats one factor that I use to determine a totals play. It seemd the mets bats have been cooled down a bit.....The cubs arent great with Lh's, i just feel a 3-2 type game with both bullpens showing up.....
Marquis proves his worht tonight IMO....your right though Marquis is in the Central and that division sux.....

I think glavine goes 6 or 7 gives up two the bullpen gives up 1 or zero...

I dont think the Mets can hit this guy....

I think Marquis determines your over/under really..

I was thinking of backing Marquis today at +140 actually but right now I am unsure.. Can a change of setting really change a pitcher? Tonight will tell its hard to imagine a guy who came from two losing season w/ the Cards is not overachieving right now w/ his 1.70era

Damn Mets defense. Bottom of the 3rd and the score should be 0-0 maybe 1-0. Hope the under holds up. Glavine looks to be settling in. GL Trout. :cheers:

Back