One Play... for now Sunday

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
3-6 on Friday's posted picks. Updated record through today in signature below. Indy blew a 2nd half bet that should have hit with almost 10 or so missed chip shots... was down big on the day before the easiest bet of the season dropped on our laps with Lakers -9.5 2H, or -3.5 for the game was given to us. Ended up some change.

Today, we have a team whose 5-3 @ home with losses to Orlando and Utah being 2 of those 3 vs. a 2-7 Bulls road squad. We are tired (Bulls), and need to get off this circus trip to work on some things. Deng, still banged up not playing well. Miller, a big point guard should be able to limit our only player right now, who is Rose.

Sixers -6 11 Units to Win 10 Units

3-6 on Friday's posted picks. Updated record through today in signature below. Indy blew a 2nd half bet that should have hit with almost 10 or so missed chip shots... was down big on the day before the easiest bet of the season dropped on our laps with Lakers -9.5 2H, or -3.5 for the game was given to us. Ended up some change.

Today, we have a team whose 5-3 @ home with losses to Orlando and Utah being 2 of those 3 vs. a 2-7 Bulls road squad. We are tired (Bulls), and need to get off this circus trip to work on some things. Deng, still banged up not playing well. Miller, a big point guard should be able to limit our only player right now, who is Rose.

Sixers -6 11 Units to Win 10 Units

Not looking as tired as PHILLY does...............

Come on :whip: Philly

I always seem to tail you on the big losses - sorry man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even exaggerating - always home to play and lose, and away at work nights during the week to miss all the winners. I should just leave you to win.................

I always seem to tail you on the big losses - sorry man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even exaggerating - always home to play and lose, and away at work nights during the week to miss all the winners. I should just leave you to win.................

I tend to do much better with in-game bets and half times. I am probably right around 50% on picking games ATS before tip.

Sorry bro.

Too much value here with Rockets, a strong 1Q team, getting 1.5.

Rockets -120 (avg juice paid) +1.5 18 Units to Win 15 Units

Gone cold lately... under 60% now and like I said not good ATS for full games before tip.

Suns -8.5 16.5 Units to Win 15.0 Units

I watched this team dominate the Nets earlier in the year... with a huge advantage inside and Amare could not be stopped. Embarrassing loss to Heat on national TV... Nash looks to be in the starting lineup and should be fine. Nets probably want to end this trip on a high, but hopefully they fold it in early.

Too much value here with Rockets, a strong 1Q team, getting 1.5.

Rockets -120 (avg juice paid) +1.5 18 Units to Win 15 Units

Love you Chris Anderson!!!!

Nice call pal................good to know about full game plays!!!!
Thanks for your contributions.............will hope my Raptors give us a 2nd half opportunity................:cheers:

Welp... just like the Sixers show me a great 1Q making me feel good... Suns do the same and blow it.... here's to them not pulling a Philly 2H. Both teams shooting over 55%, wow.

Now getting doubled up... geez

Back