One Play Changes Game (Ingram Running OOB)

lvmike32

Pretty much a regular
2nd 10 3:34 left Ingram takes pass and runs out of bounds around TB 40 when he could have dived for FD easily. 3rd 1 brilliant NO Coach throws a high risk 2 yard slant pass that is incomplete, stopping clock (vs Running Kamara to try and pick up a yard and at least keep clock running). 4th and 1 they punt (I'm Ok with this since it's Brady and it's 16 3 with 3 minutes to go). Rest is history - down 16-3 Brady leads comeback on 2 drives and scores winning TD with .03.

This one play by Ingram changed the whole game. And Buck/Aikman don't even mention it (unless I missed). Right up there with Chubb scoring TD vs. going down at 1 to end game vs. Jets earlier in the year. If I'm coach and a WR or RB run out of bounds when the game is on the line and they could have made a FD, they would never play another down. Or they can fire me.

Amazing.

Oh, I bet TB ML +150ish after they made 1st FD on winning drive so was happy. Had seen this moving many times before.

It‘s funny that was Ingram who did this. You‘d think he‘d have watched his own former college team last year beat Auburn thanks to precisely such a dumb move

Oh don’t get me started. There were others…
Of course but game is pretty much over if he gets it And it was right there. One more step. I know he tweeked his knee on it but you gotta get it. They win they are tied for first in division or close. 1st 10 at tb 39 with 3 minutes to go up 16 3. At a minimum you make tb use all their time outs. Doubt tb even scores.
But do agree it was comedy of errors on NO side. Smith another idiot hc.

Back