One of the great traditions...Tuesday night football.

Tito

The Salty Dog
Lot of good memories with the good old TuNfL....8-6 but lost 1u on the week bc i lost my huge play, and i was generally stupid this week.

Jonnu Smith OVER 53.5 receiving yards (-130)** - Bills have been really bad against TE's this season, numbers are very poor. Jonnu has gone over this number in weeks 2 & 3. I think he gets into at least to 65 yards tonight. I think Humphries is ? for tonight. Hoping he will play, Tannehill w more options helps this play, imo. Looking to see if I can get Ov 4.5 on receptions, waiting on two books. Only # I have is 5.

Really like the Bills, the Titans have played two really bad D's and the Vikes were their best opponent. They haven't looked good, have had a ton of uncertainty, layoff, no routines, and their secondary has been shit and going up against a buzz saw of an offense (at least they have been so far). Who knows if playing on a tuesday completely messes with the Bills rythyms, but I don't see the Titans keeping up w how much the Bills can score on them. The Bills D is not where it needs to be yet, but it should be enough to cover this number.

I also like the Bills 1Q -.5. Bills have the #1 1Q point diff in the league. Against the Titans who are #20 in 1q point diff and #27 in PF in the 1q. Bills are #3 in PF AND #3 in PA. Although Tenny is #10 in 1q PF. With their layoff, I think that puts Tenny at even more of a disadvantage in 1q tonight, but not sure I'm going to play it. 1q plays scare me in NFL, plus I lost one this past Sunday.
PF=points for
PA =points against

I would think given the current situation the deeper into the game we get the more disadvantage titans would be in. I just can’t imagine they been able to do much the last few weeks. I’m just guessing but when the baseball cardinals had that kind of outbreak the whole team was under quarantine for 2 freaking weeks, basically stuck in hotel rooms! (Since they were out of town when test came back).

Back