One new one

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Atlanta plus 3 first quarter. Why? So far Atlanta is 4-0 on the road first quarter. So far Boston at home is 1-3 su first quarter. Boston not loaded with energy anyway playing 6th game in 9 and has a revenge game at least as they see it coming vs Denver in 2 days. Meanwhile the last time these teams faced each other Boston won 99-65 so it fits nicely in my overall theme. Also referees not friendly to home favs. Might also play game but only after Covers shows Ref-team histories.

AWESOME CALL. Boston has sleepwalked through the 1st Quarter this year and in most cases turned it up for the 2nd Quarter . Then usually so-so 3rd quarter and own the 4th quarter .....

Just look at the Cavs game as a good indicator although Camhp rings were a ditsraction.

Glad you noticed....

With ATL playing well though think Boston might just thump them here....:cheers:

They certainly might. Note in almost all my game play dogs they are coming off a Loss. We have not yet seen how Atlanta can deal with losing but those referees do make a game play tempting. GL

gl tuck...and nice hit with the bucks. cavs did everything they could not to cover that spread. it was clear after the first 5 minutes that they were completely disinterested. usually it's lebron that leads the way in that category, but this time it was everyone else. you had it pegged, they were sound asleep.

Might as well make it official. Washington led at home at half time vs the Nets. They led at Detroit and the Bucks at half time. At Orlando they just got blasted but that was a worst 3 in four. And they did lose at home to the Knicks 64 to 58 first half. Here they have a huge rest advantage and are playing against a high level western team they should give vastly more respect to. Do not understand exactly why they come apart in the second half of games but will try plus 2.5 and a smaller bet ml plus 45 in the first half with Washington.

#1 source for quarters and half plays on the net is right here...

Always appreciate your stuff man

They certainly might. Note in almost all my game play dogs they are coming off a Loss. We have not yet seen how Atlanta can deal with losing but those referees do make a game play tempting. GL

I just think ATL had the tough comeback game @ OKC , they played a near perfect game last night making every big shot they needed to with a superb effort from Horford . Boston is just toying teams with most games but when they want to lock down they do scary things . Like trailing after 1 Q @ Det and @ OKC and absolutely owning the opponent after that. Pretty much same deal with Tor and Cle sleepwalk through a half and lockdown......As good as ATL was last year vs them in the playoffs they never even smelled a game less then 10 points and now 3rd road game in 4 minus CHildress and Smith from last year. Can FLip and Maurice Evans do it again ? Evans 7/9 yesterday and hitting 3 of 4 treys ......

I faded ATL last 2 games and split but hurt by yesterdays loss so maybe I am biased or just wrong ......:cheers:

Last posted bet. Over 188.5 in Miami
Referees suck for this play so I am just playing four .5 a unit.
Why?
Miami allows on average 28.5 fouls a game. Last 2 away Portland shot 84.4 and 92.9 on free throws.
Portland has a real problem with slashing guards like Wade. Guy is going off against this team. That means Portland has to push the tempo.
If you look at the gamelogs for both these teams IT IS GAMES IN COMPETITION that go over. Both these teams for different reasons feel they must win this game. I think it goes over.

Back