tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Actually I like it a whole bunch...

Top unit..

Bowling Green -1.5, -110; 6 units WIN

add:

Pitt 2H +0.5, +100; 4 units.. WIN

GL..

Just what I am playing folks.. Please know it is an up and down gig. so tail with caution, and cap with vigor.. 55% is the goal:popcorn:

:cheers:

Last edited:
thoughts on cm game and buffalo game, i know you follow those teams or that league closely?

It was an obvious play for me other than it's in glass bowl and Toledo Tom's last game...

Yep, the only angle I do not like is the emotional one... Toledo HC is quite popular and this is his last game. Toledo should be pumped up and I expect a challenging 1H for BG but look at Toledo's 2H's this year at home.. They follow a specific trend -- they get wore down and they get dominated at the LOS...

Matchup wise BG is just the team to dominate the 2H of this game and cruise to a DD win...

I knew I would play this last week when I watched BG absolutely dominate Buffalo only to lose inexplicably.. If this game was in the middle of the schedule I would be worried about BG's state of mind.. But since it is most likely their last game and a chance to even their record I think the seniors bring out the emotion needed to play well..

Buffalo's defense is better than Toledo's and they had no chance of stopping BG offense which has evolved nicely over the season.. Expect a heavy dose of running and the usual 12-15 screens from BG.. BG ran the ball 47 times last week, and when you add in the screens , which are really runs this offense is capable of dominating Toledo from a physical standpoint. PLEASE run the ball 47 times again BG, please..

I have a bunch more matchup notes on this game but I think y'all get the gist and really if you look at it closely, it is a pretty easy game to cap.. That actually worries me.. And the emotion card is always a tricky element.. Emotion carries a team through the first quarter or maybe first half and Toledo has melted in the 2H, especially at home all year long..

More of the same.

thoughts on cm game and buffalo game, i know you follow those teams or that league closely?

Looked briefly at both but I don't play that much chalk so only considered the dog in each (E. Mich and Kent)...Definately don't like E Mich and Kent would be only a small lean.. I have won alot of money this year on Buff and would not want to go against them now..Letdown spot though for Buff...

So I guess of the four sides in those games, to me the only one that makes sense is Kent..

Probably not much help :shake:

Actually I like it a whole bunch...

Top unit..

Bowling Green -1.5, -110; 6 units

GL..

Just what I am playing folks.. Please know it is an up and down gig. so tail with caution, and cap with vigor.. 55% is the goal:popcorn:

I k ew that you were looking at my lean list :36_11_6:

BOL today bro!

Always good to hear different sides and angles.. the let down spot is my biggest concern for buffalo,. thanks for your response.

"Cap with vigor" - great line there Tee. Thanks for the thoughts on BG, I am going back and look that one over. GL

wild line movement in the BG game.. Went from -1.5, down to a pick now -2.5... Some big late money came in on BG I guess..

lets cash this PItts play----

won't be easy as WVU is a 2nd half team, but that is vs cup cakes---

Pitts should be up by 17 this half--

White is being pressured all game wihch is good and no big plays, I think we know all of their run plays, so i dont see any adjustments burning us and 33 yards passing for WVU wont get it done imo-
WVU lost to Colorado, they suck

pretty bad game there but glad you got the win on the 2H tee.... :shake:

by the skin of your teeth, wow

how did you hit that? lol

:smiley_acbe:

W Vir should have just let them score with about 1:30 left.. They would have had a very good chance to win the game had they done that..

Vanzack strategy...

Thanks Broadway and others..

2-0; +10 units... Nice to get a good start on the weekend... Have Saturday card up in the morning.. Finalizing now...

Back