one four (sucker bet included, and NHL opinion)

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
as much of a sucker bet as you can ever find in the sunday league:

Texans -3; 4 units

Miscapped the Jets game last week about as bad as I can recall.. horrible job.. So buyer beware...

Just like a lot of things about this game.. Talent wise its not even close.. And I love Keenan.. I know his completion percentage is suspect so far and I know the Texans may be quitting but ----don't think so... If this game was buried in the 1EST sunday start time I would definitely stay away. But its not. Its Thursday night and the only game in town..Add recent (very recent) in season revenge and I got to play it... I don't think Texans have quit and that would be my only concern... First half last week against Pats they looked like a 13-3 team... I think they put two halves together tonight against a severely undermanned opponent.. we'll see..

Bonus play in the NHL ( yes I play NHL on a situational basis)

Blues -150 (3 way play)

Blues rested, coming off back to back road losses vs foe coming off of back to back OT losses and absolutely giving it up on the road.. Blues when rested on home ice are gonna be a beast as we have seen, for everyone.. In this spot, I'm seeing a runaway.

hello tee dub, do you think Ben Tate will have a good game tonight in fantasy?

GL tonight. With you on the Note. I think Houston motivation is a big ?....blow the lead to NE at home....season is a total disaster...now you have to get up for this piece of shit 3 days later? Keenum not as sharp the last couple games as he was early.

as much of a sucker bet as you can ever find in the sunday league:

Texans -3; 4 units

Miscapped the Jets game last week about as bad as I can recall.. horrible job.. So buyer beware...

Just like a lot of things about this game.. Talent wise its not even close.. And I love Keenan.. I know his completion percentage is suspect so far and I know the Texans may be quitting but ----don't think so... If this game was buried in the 1EST sunday start time I would definitely stay away. But its not. Its Thursday night and the only game in town..Add recent (very recent) in season revenge and I got to play it... I don't think Texans have quit and that would be my only concern... First half last week against Pats they looked like a 13-3 team... I think they put two halves together tonight against a severely undermanned opponent.. we'll see..

Bonus play in the NHL ( yes I play NHL on a situational basis)

Blues -150 (3 way play)

Blues rested, coming off back to back road losses vs foe coming off of back to back OT losses and absolutely giving it up on the road.. Blues when rested on home ice are gonna be a beast as we have seen, for everyone.. In this spot, I'm seeing a runaway.

Texans only way to play this tonight...outside of the #'s I saw a Texans team playing hard last week and they should be better on the road away from the boo birds in this dismal season, playing for pride. If they lose here Kubiak is gone IMO...so do they make a stand or not; I agree they are the better team and will win.

Texans only way to play this tonight...outside of the #'s I saw a Texans team playing hard last week and they should be better on the road away from the boo birds in this dismal season, playing for pride. If they lose here Kubiak is gone IMO...so do they make a stand or not; I agree they are the better team and will win.

Couldn't agree more, like the Texans as well. GL tee, raiders :cheers:

GL tonight. With you on the Note. I think Houston motivation is a big ?....blow the lead to NE at home....season is a total disaster...now you have to get up for this piece of shit 3 days later? Keenum not as sharp the last couple games as he was early.

if it was a Sunday 1pm game I agree... Very rarely do you see a team mail it in on Thursday or Monday night.. Peers watching etc ...... But ya It is an element to be concerned with for sure..

one of my favorite quotes and appropriate today:

" resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies" ----Nelson Mandela

in regulation

so three outcomes

Blues win, Isles win, tie to OT

-240 would be result regardless of if it's in OT or shootout if tied after reg.

Tee, are you looking at the Rams +6 this weekend? Cement shoes Palmer is not a good matchup against this DLine.

Back