One big play

Bear

Pretty much a regular
I don't post a lot but follow the board daily. One game today really stands out to me.

Minnesota -1'

Can't find one reason to back Washington. Just don't see how the Skins can be focused in this spot. Coming off a huge win on the road against rival Dallas in primetime. Perfect letdown spot for a team that just played their Super Bowl. Now the locker room is divided and fighting because of RG III starting today. Lots of players wanted McCoy to start again. Many players saying practices have not been great this week. Playing on the road again. Player bus involved in an accident on the way to the stadium. Huge organized (over 5000 people expected) protest scheduled for outside the stadium over the Redskins name (just another distraction). Give me Zimmer over Gruden any day in the coaching matchuo. And only laying less than a FG with the home team.

Big play for me on Minnesota (and I'm a Bears fan) so by no means is this any kind of a homer pick (although Mike Zimmer and I were high school teammates).

BTW, I live just an hour from the stadium, and the weather is beautiful for a football game. Temps in the 50's with lots of sunshine and little wind.

Good luck everyone :cheers3:

gl bear, i am on the vikes too, and agree on Rg3 being a problem more than a solution right now. no need to rush him either.

Back