ONe big one and the rest of Thursday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Biggest play this year:

TOR/BAL OVER 8 -115 ten units (5x normal play).

Both pens will see action in the finale of last night's game (to be played at noon). Almost no chance we see Guthrie or Burnett again. After getting a few of the better guys from the pen used up, we'll play again. Baltimore sends Cabrera, who has been on a downward spiral for the last 5-6 starts, and brings a WHIP of over 2 in his last three sarts and an ERA of 6.32 over that same span.....

Orioles bats have been hot, so I do see them getting a few off Roy and the Jays pen. WInd blowing out to right should help the lefties at the plate, and our ump Adrain Johnson has a tight zone. Almost in Shorty's Clubber range for the season at 61.7% strikes.

One of those plays that comes around only a few times for me. Everything lines up here, and I'm hitting it hard.

Also:

TOR -140 two units
PHIS/METS UNDER 8.5 -105 two units
FLA/CUBS OVER 8.5 -105 two units
KC +105 two units (this will likely be larger)

Time to get the balls for it Meezee. You'll regret not getting on this one. Good luck today

They're finishing yesterday's game at 1235. Then they play our game.

Let's cash this bitch. I'm stepping out for a bit.

The man sounds pretty sure of himself. Eh, why the fuck not, it'll give me something to do while I'm at work. I'm in.

HErnandez and Millar sit for the O's. We get Payton and Luke Scott both getting a start. Castro at short over Fahery.....

Scott has hit Halladay in the past and brings power in the six spot. I like it.

Its posted on MLB.com...

<TABLE class=textSm cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=559 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=276><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=276 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedede><TD align=left width=130>Toronto</TD><TD width="7%">AB</TD><TD width="7%">R</TD><TD width="7%">H</TD><TD width="7%">RBI</TD><TD width="7%">BB</TD><TD width="7%">SO</TD><TD width="7%">LOB</TD><TD align=right width="10%">AVG</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Inglett, 2B</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.289</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Scutaro, SS</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.259</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Rios, CF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.285</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Overbay, 1B</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.276</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Stairs, DH</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.240</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Rolen, 3B</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.270</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Lind, LF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.290</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Wilkerson, RF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.225</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Zaun, C</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.238</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD align=left>Totals</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=7> </TD><TD vAlign=top width=276><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=276 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedede><TD align=left width=130>Baltimore</TD><TD width="7%">AB</TD><TD width="7%">R</TD><TD width="7%">H</TD><TD width="7%">RBI</TD><TD width="7%">BB</TD><TD width="7%">SO</TD><TD width="7%">LOB</TD><TD align=right width="10%">AVG</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Roberts, 2B</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.289</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Jones, CF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.282</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Markakis, RF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.295</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Huff, 1B</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.287</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Mora, 3B</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.251</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Scott, DH</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.264</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Payton, LF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.243</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Quiroz, C</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.207</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Castro, J, SS</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>.105</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD align=left>Totals</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=276><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=276 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedede><TD align=left width=130>Toronto</TD><TD width="7%">IP</TD><TD width="7%">H</TD><TD width="7%">R</TD><TD width="7%">ER</TD><TD width="7%">BB</TD><TD width="7%">SO</TD><TD width="7%">HR</TD><TD align=right width="10%">ERA</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Halladay </TD><TD>0.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>2.89</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=7> </TD><TD vAlign=top width=276><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=276 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedede><TD align=left width=130>Baltimore</TD><TD width="7%">IP</TD><TD width="7%">H</TD><TD width="7%">R</TD><TD width="7%">ER</TD><TD width="7%">BB</TD><TD width="7%">SO</TD><TD width="7%">HR</TD><TD align=right width="10%">ERA</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD noWrap align=left>Cabrera, D </TD><TD>0.0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD align=right>4.57</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Parlay - Nationals to the OVER 7.5 2 units to win 7

Halfway there at Camden through 4.5. Let's get to the pens!

That was crap. It was the right play man. Still a good start to the day. I missed the start and couldn't get the Toronot play in.

Added two more on KC at even money

Also like PIT with Barrett behind the dish:

PIT -105 three units

That's it for me - good luck tonight everybody!

I lied... one last play:

FLA +197. two units

I can't sit and watch this one climb any more. Fact is Florida is a decent squad, and I don't care what the Cubs record is at Wrigley, they haven't been playing nearly as well of late.

Chances are pretty good at PNC that at least one of these two gets lit up fast:

SD/PIT OVer 5.5 runs first five innings -115 three units

Nice day. Was on the Marlins over too, was glad we didn't see a repeat of the Toronto game. Nice work

Back