Olympics

Curious what different lines are, didn't realize Caesars has them because it's under hockey, not Olympics

They have Canada -140/+120 but with that discrepancy I'm guessing this could be all over the map

Chloe for gold in the halfpipe at -300 seems cheap, other than that I don't recognize anyone. Assume Canada/USA is a preview of the gold medal match here

Curious what different lines are, didn't realize Caesars has them because it's under hockey, not Olympics

They have Canada -140/+120 but with that discrepancy I'm guessing this could be all over the map

Chloe for gold in the halfpipe at -300 seems cheap, other than that I don't recognize anyone. Assume Canada/USA is a preview of the gold medal match here
Is that the 3 way line? Or regulation only? I.e draw no bet

Mine has canads -190 ML now

3 way line has

USA +260
Tie +325
Canada -120

Or canada -1 +140
USA +1 -106
tie +550

And ya if this isnt gold medal game whichever of these two arent in it will be failures

It really is one of the best rivalries in sports

Reactions: KJ
FEB 7 | 9:10PM MONEY LINE PUCK LINE Total Match Goals

USA (W) +120 +1.5 -230 Over 4.5 -105
Canada (W) -140 -1.5 +200 Under 4.5 -118

60 Minutes Betting Canada (W) +115 Draw +310 USA (W) +180

Canada up to -155/+135 for me but all other lines including puck line have remained the same

Jake Chelios is playing for the Chinese national team.

I’m like that Mr. Krabbs meme where everything is spinning around him

Mens starts tonight

Russia -1.5 -152

biggest beneficiaries of no nhl guys, roster loaded with khl players, they are heavy favorites and should start off here with a big win

Are Finland the best Euro men's team? They hardly looked vulnerable and several KHL guys too

Are Finland the best Euro men's team? They hardly looked vulnerable and several KHL guys too
Them and the swedes are pretty close

The swedish elite league is pretty big, which is why they have less in the KHL, not as big a need to leave home

I'd lean finland though

Them and the swedes are pretty close

The swedish elite league is pretty big, which is why they have less in the KHL, not as big a need to leave home

I'd lean finland though
In relation to Russia? Fins just looked the part and I know it's only one game but those two were night v day

In relation to Russia? Fins just looked the part and I know it's only one game but those two were night v day
Behind russia

I'd still have russia as favorites, they've struggled to score so far but also haven't allowed anything

Canada/finland/sweden in next group, usa a little further back

But I do think it's pretty wide open

Back