Olympics

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
It'll mainly be tennis.. but may dabble else where.

I got a much better number, but i'd recommend a nibble on Fognini live ML (currently +675)

Fognini had the break!, but ball reviewed and called out... was down to +330~

I'd still add to the ML people. I'd consider taking Set 3 6-0/1/2's etc... if it gets there, but I may just play breaks of serve, because there's a chance to retire at some point.... and ML pays

Fognini had the break!, but ball reviewed and called out... was down to +330~

I'd still add to the ML people. I'd consider taking Set 3 6-0/1/2's etc... if it gets there, but I may just play breaks of serve, because there's a chance to retire at some point.... and ML pays
He gets the break in the same game 5~ minutes later... medvedev huffing still

KK manhandling Diego to start.... going to wait for Fognini result but may add something there

10 minute break before set 3.... just play error free, doubt medvedev can stay recovered for a whole set.

0-4 -5.5 on Svitolina match plays.

Pending:

Koepfer Live ML down 1 set +475 .5-2.375 (not looking good)
Fognini ML 2.5-20.25 (consolidated the 3 posted plays) ---- he just blew 3 straight break chances to started the 3rd

Medvedev up a break.... once I see him bend over again.... I'll check the price for fognini plays

Medvedev will need to keep an extremely high 1st serve %, and timely aces to hold, as he isn't running down balls at this point

Damn Fognini, DF's to lose... you got to make him serve it out.

I take that play 100 out of 100 times if it comes up again tomorrow.

I will say, I didn't realize they get a 10 min break (which helped him a bit), but fognini immediately going up 0-40 on Med serve and not getting him hurt, and that reflected in the following service game, losing it at nil.

had 3 more chances in game 7 and failed. ugh.

saw the line as high as +1200~ at points, and was down to +170 going into the 3rd.

0-6 -8.5 (lets pretend tonight didn't happen)

Bencic ML +115 1-1.15

Fokina +6.5 +100 2-2

Fognini straight up choked that. His anger on the court issues got the best/worst of him

Back