Olympic Basketball…

Team usa is a disgrace. This team is terrible

it’s a real concern for the NBA. Are we watching the best players in the world? Or simply the best players at the NBA’s awful rules set? I think it’s the later and half of today’s stars couldn’t sniff a minute in 90s NBA.

CoAngelo ruined the game when he changed the rules for Steve Nash to become an MVP when he shouldn’t have even been in the league.

it’s a real concern for the NBA. Are we watching the best players in the world? Or simply the best players at the NBA’s awful rules set? I think it’s the later and half of today’s stars couldn’t sniff a minute in 90s NBA.

CoAngelo ruined the game when he changed the rules for Steve Nash to become an MVP when he shouldn’t have even been in the league.
Granted this roster is far from the best we could put out there but we shouldn’t be losing these games

We. Are. Fucked.

Nerds were always gonna win, just didn't know when. Can't wait to bet all robot games in all sports

People might be thinking US has cured itself with its 54 or beating of Iran. My question is how the fuck does the US allow Iran to score 66 points. Wtf.

All business now.

Spreads for the next round...

Slovenia -14 v. Germany

USA -12 v. Spain

France -8 v. Italy

Australia -8 v. Argentina

Laid it myself but to annoyed to post.

Had KD to get a double-double and USA to win ‘parlay’ for +600 as well, homie finished with 9 boards, 23 points and 2 assists.

Fuck a duck.

Last edited:
Shits and giggles same game 'parlay' to start.

5+Player rebounds B. Adebayo

8+Player rebounds R. Gobert

5+Player rebounds N. Batum

5+Player assists N. de Colo

15+Player points + rebounds R. Gobert

25+Player points + assists + rebounds K. Durant

10+Player points J. Tatum

2+Player assists Z. LaVine

+400 for 1 unit.

Other play up in a bit.

Back