(old style Billivy thread) Game of the year, part 4!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Indiana -4.5

The bucks have quit...Redd is gone for the season to avoid the risk of a more serious injury. The team is 2-9 since Bogut went down and when you take a look at their starting five right now...you wonder how they came within 23 of Orlando. I'm not sayin the Pacers are playin all that impressive right now...but they have showed some life and improvement as of late taking 3 of their last 5 with a win against the Spurs in there as well as a cover on the road at charlotte and a win the following night @ home against Boston. The Pacers have not quit on the season yet...their star still sees 40+ mins a night..and they are still only 2 games behind Orlando for the 8 spot. This game is an absolute must win for the Pacers just to have ANY chance at a backdoor playoff spot. They finish the season against the Nets/Heat/ and a b2b split travel @ atlanta and home for the Wizards. They need all 5 probably and at the least 4 of 5...soo obviously this is not a game they can afford to let slip. Talk seems to be positive about Tinsley's chances to see some minutes tonight and the Pacers cover at a very high rate against the Bucks in the previous 2 full seasons (6-2-1 ATS)...This game coulnd't look more lop sided IMO, the 4.5 shouldn't even be seen from the second half on! My first bet back was the Clippers two nights ago and lost 200...

this wager will be for 1100 (to win 1000 obviously)

time to get lucky'an_horse'

I'm not sure I have the balls to go back to Indy after last night, but BOL to you. I still say that it's the right side to be on, but the Pacers could fuck up a wet dream right now.

that's what this line is saying to me...who wants to lay 4.5 with a team playing as poorly as the pacers?...

the thing is, the bucs are in a spot where i doubt they'll compete in another game all season long...the line is set to mask how much milwaukie has dropped off and essentially thrown in the towel on the season. Oneal is still in, and in for 40...he has not given up and alone should be the deciding factor in this one IMO

I really like it, tonight is a much better spot than last night for the Pacers (pre-AI being out). The Bucks are awful, they'll probably start 4 players 6'5'' or under while the Pacers will start 4 players 6'9'' or over. The Bucks will have to start Ilyasova or Reiner .. which can't bode well for them. Think the line will keep going up?? I may have to take it now. GL tonight

that's what this line is saying to me...who wants to lay 4.5 with a team playing as poorly as the pacers?...

the thing is, the bucs are in a spot where i doubt they'll compete in another game all season long...the line is set to mask how much milwaukie has dropped off and essentially thrown in the towel on the season. Oneal is still in, and in for 40...he has not given up and alone should be the deciding factor in this one IMO

I totally agree with what you're saying about the line.

Indiana is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
Indiana is 5-19 SU in its last 24 games
Indiana is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Indiana is 1-12 SU in its last 13 games on the road

you have more balls than I have, sir.

should i ride with the guy who bets 500 on a hockey game and doesnt pay his debt....bahahahahahaha

BOL tonight, billy, i normally blindly tail your 1100 dollar plays but my bankroll took a hit when i had to withdraw for school bills.

Wish you the best tonight. I will be rootin for you.

Back