Oklahoma high school RB puts on a show on ESPN

TahoeLegend

Pretty much a regular
ESPN showed a game between Bixby and Booker T Washington last night and this kid named Braylin Presley from Bixby lit it up. I've never seen a more elusive running back in my entire life.

Booker T Washington has been a powerhouse in 6-A football for decades and always has a bunch of top recruits and is always a contender for state championships.

Bixby beat them 70-21 and Presley had more than 400 yards and scored five touchdowns and didn't even play the last third of the game.

Little guy, maybe 5-6, 150, but blazing speed and the best fakes and moves I've ever seen. I've never seen a game where more defenders fell down just from being faked out. Only a junior, but the closest thing I've seen to Barry Sanders.

If you didn't see it, take a look at the highlights. This is the whole game condensed into 15 minutes, but you can see Presley's highlights by just skipping through. His best plays are at 3:10, 6:10, 7:20, 8:10, 8:40 (this one is my favorite, a BTW safety who is being recruited by everyone falls flat on his back trying to react to a fake and doesn't even touch him as he goes by) 9:40 and 11:40.

Keep you eye on the BTW players, I've never seen a game where more defenders are sprawled on the field during every play and he does it game after game.

Back