Oklahoma @ Baylor (thursday Night)

i think this is one of the only times you can bet against baylor. OU's pass defense is the best baylor has seen. ou run offense is the best baylor has seen. now or never.

i think this is one of the only times you can bet against baylor. OU's pass defense is the best baylor has seen. ou run offense is the best baylor has seen. now or never.

I will probably be on the OU side, but man, things are just lining up for Baylor.

Taking first half 8.5. OU has played very well in these types of games, especially in first half.

I bet on OU vs Texas and and won't take Ou again this yr. This maybe the biggest game in Baylor history. I don't see them losing at home but I'm also not laying 15

OU's QB is very shaky. If Baylor gets up early, which I expect (prime-time game, at home, in national spotlight), then I would feel very uncomfortable betting on that QB to make plays in the pass game.

bell dozer is not a good throwing qb, but if the new 3-3-5 is capable of anything, it's capable of getting in the throwing lanes that baylor utilizes so well. If OU doesn't disrupt some throws, there's no way in hell that bell dozer can mount a comeback, agreed. Not touching anything on this game. Bet baylor+6 when the GOY lines were released.

Back