Okla St -23 And Cal @ Colorado St +15 ? Any thoughts?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Oklahoma's States offense is going to be hungry..
Maybe 1st half? Thoughts :tiphat:

Any thoughts on Cal @ Colorado St +15

What do you guys think?

Is Cal coming out flat after such a big performance?

I would have to think so. They had redemption on their mind for a long time, they have to be feeling pretty happy this week in practice

Tough beat for CSU, though, shouldn't they have basically won that game?

It may be a let down spot for them as well.

In all honesty was shocked by this line. I actually was looking for Cal at a certain number and this isn't even close. Know I will spend a few days looking at CSU due to huge differential in the line I saw coming. Remember fellas, this Calfornia defense is not good.

They do have a ton of team speed and they are going to score points at will.. Maybe the over in this game?

Remember fellas, this Calfornia defense is not good.

I'm sorry, what did you say, I was looking at ETG's avatar.

kickoffs and punts by csu should go out of bounds.

hanie looked good week1 . better csu team this year. but is csu in a letdown spot as well as cal ??

she is unreal. remember you promised me you would leave her on your avatars.

and I have held true to that promise.. I have dismissed the gamecocks from my avatar until they earn their way back... maybe after this wkend..

:prayer

i love oklahoma state in this spot. i have stated in previous threads that i think this years okie state team is last years notre dame. lay the number when they play a patsy and either bet against them or lay off when they play a decent team. only scoring 14 vs georgia will stick in their stomachs all week and they go nuts on flor atl. ... nuts. i am officially promising atleast 40 points from okie state offense in this game.

Back