D-pairs
Myers-Byfuglien
Morrow-Poolman
Schilling-Kulikov
goalies
Comrie
Hellebuyck

BET OVER 6 even :)

Tonight's lines for the Oil. Lots of cuts after tonight. Koskinen to maybe get a full game. WPG -1.5 might be worth a shot. Tho that WPG bottom 6 is basically all Moose.

Khaira – Strome – Puljujarvi
Rieder – McLeod – Yamamoto
Caggiula – Brodziak – Kassian
Aberg – Marody – Malone

Nurse – Benning
Jarabek – Bear
Gravel – Garrison

Koskinen
Montoya

the Finland prospect Mikko Koskinen in goal for the Oilers vs Jets #1 goalie Connor "Kayopectate" Hellebuyck. 3-2 Jets end of 2nd period. NEED "ein mehr" for the "putch" and two for the WIN in the 3rd

the 19 year old Kailer Yamamoto kid looking GOOD for the Oilers again this game with a goal AND Winnipeg sniper Mark Scheifele looking in regular season form with two goals, one shorthanded, one power play :shake:

Last edited:
OK. Jets Blake Wheeler bags their 4th goal 7:24 of the 3rd to get the 4-2 "putch". NOW need "ein mehr" for the OVER WIN :rolleyes:

"ASK and Ye Shall RECEIVE"!!! 20 year old Skyler McKenzie with the Jets 5 goal, his 2nd of the night, to MAKE the OVER 6 5-2 Jets :)

Nice win. -1.5 (+150) cashes too most likely

you know IF I had known the Oilers were going to NOT play any of their "top guns" I would NOT have bet tonight. obviously @EdmontonJack was passing "bum duff" with his "Talbot in goal" baloney. he is usually pretty reliable source for Oilers news :confused:

you know IF I had known the Oilers were going to NOT play any of their "top guns" I would NOT have bet tonight. obviously @EdmontonJack was passing "bum duff" with his "Talbot in goal" baloney. he is usually pretty reliable source for Oilers news :confused:
You didn’t read my post about their line up?

well I'll be swizzled. the Oilers Kailer Yamamoto with a late "tack on" goal at 19:19 of the 3rd makes it 5-3 Jets final. gonna be TOUGH to keep that kid OFF the regular season roster. I just keep seeing his name on the score sheet :)

btw, GOOD to see you posting here, peelpub94. MUCH better and more "user friendly" site than "that other place" which is full of NUTS!!! :shake:

btw, GOOD to see you posting here, peelpub94. MUCH better and more "user friendly" site than "that other place" which is full of NUTS!!! :shake:
It’s still the best of all the forums there. But I agree there appears to be more quality and substance here.

It’s still the best of all the forums there. But I agree there appears to be more quality and substance here.

I just can't stand some of the argumentative assholes there AND the site owners arrogant attitude about their "new, improved" bullshit. I very rarely post there any more :(

Back