Ohtani pitching in Fenway for the first time today

I played halo’s, thought the price drop after trout was announced out was to cheap to pass up.

Crazy how many people were filming Ohtani warming up pre-game, even Sox fans.

Lots of Japanese in the stands too

I wanted to play 1st 5 and get it over with but didn’t trust halo’s to give me runs off Hill, lol.

Then I got Greene over 5.5 k’s in the reds/milw game. I really wanted to play reds but couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Shoulda played Ohtani k prop but I’m picky when they need 7 to cash, he gonna hit it tho,

Well so much for greene and reds, they spot this Mfer a 3-0 lead and he comes out and served up b2b jacks in bottom the 1st. Unreal

Awesome performance by him, 7 shutout innings, 11 k’s, plus he threw in 2 hits and a rbi for good measure. I dunno what his odds look like but him winning MVP is pretty much free money since the voters infatuated with WAR, nobody can touch him since he gets it as a pitcher and hitter! Now with halo’s actually winning it’s in the bag long as he stays healthy!

Now with halo’s actually winning it’s in the bag long as he stays healthy!
Think a lot of people expect him to get hurt but I don't really expect it since he already had TJ. Hard to think much of 2020 to use as a comeback comparison, we obviously saw what a full season of him was like after he shaped up, changed diet, etc. Rare for someone to need another TJ but I know it's happened. Think he thrives and how insane would the postseason be having him start, hit, even relieve if needed?

Think a lot of people expect him to get hurt but I don't really expect it since he already had TJ. Hard to think much of 2020 to use as a comeback comparison, we obviously saw what a full season of him was like after he shaped up, changed diet, etc. Rare for someone to need another TJ but I know it's happened. Think he thrives and how insane would the postseason be having him start, hit, even relieve if needed?

Trying to predict Injury gotta be a exercise in total futility! Maybe with certain guys who always hurt but short of that no freaking way to know.

Trying to predict Injury gotta be a exercise in total futility! Maybe with certain guys who always hurt but short of that no freaking way to know.
Just saying worrying about the elbow becomes far less concerning since he's had TJ. Obviously many other body parts to ding up but that helps a ton.

Just saying worrying about the elbow becomes far less concerning since he's had TJ. Obviously many other body parts to ding up but that helps a ton.

Im with ya: I’m saying the ppl trying to predict he will get hurt

I don't but need to know ASAP

Keep in mind we talking 25 years ago now but can’t imagine shit has changed that much since I’ve legit had messed up orders places and they fix. used to be you just get a receipt someone threw away, you call them and say they fucked the order up and they replace it, bang, free meal!

Way back when I was a kid we would do the steal something from wal-mart and return it to buy bag of weed, get stoned then do the Taco Bell move to eat!! Of course this was before I figured out to just sell drugs, money stopped being a problem then! Lol

Back