Ohio state vs mich

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

Ohio state vs U of M

like I said they don't call me the best of the bet for nothing I said I was going find out where some of these zebras where born of last week game ohio state vs U of M . just like I thought you Guess it right in ohio last week one of the zebras was fined a few years back for bad officiating . and said himself that he was a ohio state fan . and he was the guy that didn't see the pass interference in OT and the same guy that didnt see another pass intererence on ohio state fixed game :cheers3:homework is done but Jim h was always at fault more info the guys that where from OHIO KEVIN SCHWARZAEL and BOBBY SAGERS there you have it and guess what I found 1 more guy that was a zebra abd said he was a ohio state fan no more to be said nothing gets by me NEVADA has nothing on me

JUMP guess what it was a 1 down he made the right call it was to close to call since on the field it was called case closed 1 down and + kevin is a ohio state fan he said it himself but its all good

STEED no i'm on your side I bet against U of M all the time . like I said I almost never watch football it's the truth I blame alot of jim h.it's crazy because when 99.9 percent of the public watch the game i'm watching the zebras at all times . i'm not kidding I have always been like that watching just watching the zebras but when 2 real good team get together you can't keep making bad calls because you can't over come them. just in ot when ohio state running back made that great run to make it 4 and maybe a inch left side of the field holding ohio state I seen right away zebras didnt and I will tell you why if that holding was called it would have been 4 and real long ohio state field gold would have been real long . but it's over with I just did some back round check I awalys said when betting always check where the zebras was born it makes all the diff in the world . hell there was 7-8 zebras in that game i'm sure someone was from mich but check what zebra made the right call or not that's all i'm saying like I said I watch the zebras while most watch the football game I said it congrats on OHIO STATE my brother steed

Michigan sucks D8...when you accept this it will be much, much easier to get over.

;)

Isn't it ironic that D8 suffers from headaches, when he gives everyone else a headache trying to read and make any sense out of his posts.

I have no dog in the fight - this was just sent to me

[video=youtube_share;5mhG1Pp6SJM]https://youtu.be/5mhG1Pp6SJM[/video]

Crimson my man that is so beatuiful almost everyone of those plays I seen not all .but yes you almost never here me complain about the zebras or talk shit about this call or that call but what a moose job on U of M holy shit I have been saying for 30 years when there is a important game like ohio state vs U of M. you better make dam sure where that zebra was born . hell a blind man could see WTF was happening sure U of M qb throw 2 int but if you really think the zebras from ohio don't care who wins then people must have fallen out of a tree and a high tree

English isn't his first language dude.
hunt ty my brother some people if it was wheel of fortune then I would ask stewart for help all that you should care about are winners i'm not writing a book and winners you are getting month after month

crimson ty my brother wow just wow the better team lost 100 percent this is so beautiful ty again they really should look into this and I will bet anything they will

fondy you have a shot with WIS kill penn state and maybe it won't be easy but wis will try I thought you where a wis fan maybe i'm wrong

Back