Oh My God...biggest Loss In Michigan History!!!

the line was MICH -28.5-29, thats what i saw.

i really hope that no one thought they can make a quick buck by risking prob 5000 to win 100 on Mich ML.

BAR, if you're alive, respond....lol

Gotta give it up to Appy State just comin out in the big house and not being afraid to play with the big boys

And besides, who said Michigan was so great? :36_11_6:

BTW, I'm speaking from experience since I followed Miami and watched them lose to shit teams the last 2 years too. More of a Gator fan though :):cheers:

Why is it the biggest upset? Anything can happen to any given team on any given game !!!

GAME ANNOUNCERS SAID IT WAS THE BIGGEST UPSET IN MICHIGAN HISTORY.

It may have been biggest in Big 10 history!

Wonder what they'll be like next week?

the line was MICH -28.5-29, thats what i saw.

i really hope that no one thought they can make a quick buck by risking prob 5000 to win 100 on Mich ML.

BAR, if you're alive, respond....lol

I had a ridiculous parlay where I took every huge ML fav I could find, anything over 2000 I took...

Apparently my book didn't allow you to parlay a 1-A vs. 1-AA line, though, becuase Michigan is nowhere to be found in my parlay. Amen.

I am with ya hunt but its just tough to stomach knowing its September 1st and another year with no title.........

Fondy...I wouldn't do that, serious..

A team chalked full of seniors aren't going to bounce right back..

This team had lofty goals...this isn't going to motivate them...

Alot of spots this equals a play on a bounceback scenario...

NO WAY is this one of them..

This could turn into a Mich St type season very easily.

Agreed

Hope Henne, Long and especially that punk Hart are enjoying coming back for their senior season! :smiley_acbe:

only one i hate it for is mario manningham, he's a beast, he should've been gone to the draft, i bet he wish he rethunk that

:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::36_11_6::36_11_6:

I'm so glad I didn't have them in my 15tm ML parlay. What an absolute joke...take the lead and then shit it away w/ 4 to go. Carr should be run out of town...I can't remember who said it in the thread about this game and the line, but you should always be scared w/ a line over 5.5 on Mich as the fav...hahaha

The Aggies lost to Southeastern Louisiana State ,one year.
But I guess the Rajin' Cajin's are 1A.

Funny how this thread is here, but the "Butt pucker" thread disappeared.

Press

That Appy St team was just to quick for them and they sure as hell wanted it more, massive upset.

That ML would have been nuts to hit.

i wouldnt touch michigan betting wise for awhile.... hart/ henne /long came back to win a national title, not to lose the capital one bowl... seasons over as a team, i can see individual statistics for a higher draft choice being the goal now.

Great analysis, young teams almost always will recover from something like this better than a team that supposedly had a legit shot. See my Tennessee Vols in 05.

fuckiomng nbithc ass tricks and trick ass fucks hahahahaha lloyd car should slit his wriste he i the worst coach ever how do you lose to some bullshit team hahahahahaha goddamn and i like hart and henne suck me sidewaysz more beer to drink and winenrs to cash

Lloyd Carr congratulations, you are officially fired!

Yeah the most over rated coach anywhere just may be, but I hope not because he's earned me money these past few seasons.

Before everyone sells Michigan on down the road...

This happens every year. Not as embarrassingly talked about and publicized, but every year.
You have a team that does not take a game seriously enough because they should be able to beat them any day of the week any other time. They don't prep for the right weeks game, they don't give it 100% on the field. Then they get surprised and get a little behind. Once one bad thing happens it's like quicksand to get out.

I with a 95% certainty can almost guarantee you Michigan covers next week.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
GOOD GAME BLUE:hang::36_11_6::smiley_acbe::cheers::tiphat::prayer

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back