Oh Kobe 16FGM-51FGA

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

The Lakers have some young talented players and they are all being held back with the douchebag Kobe Bryant. Seriously, keep his ass on the bench Byron Scott if you have a set of balls.
I watched opening night, when Kobe was on the bench the team was getting up n down the court moving the ball. Once Kobe comes in it is one on the world with him jacking contested shots. He doesnt seem to realize that the guys stick on him like glue. Wiggins was in his jock all night.
Kobe actually called a TO as Julius Randle was driving to the hoop to win the game. Never saw that shit before.

Hes getting into the Emmitt Smith territory. Staying to long in the game for personal benefits. Hate to see an all time great stay in the game too long.

His minutes should be cut and he should take less shots and be more of a distributor. He is the reason they lost game 1

The Lakers have some young talented players and they are all being held back with the douchebag Kobe Bryant. Seriously, keep his ass on the bench Byron Scott if you have a set of balls.
I watched opening night, when Kobe was on the bench the team was getting up n down the court moving the ball. Once Kobe comes in it is one on the world with him jacking contested shots. He doesnt seem to realize that the guys stick on him like glue. Wiggins was in his jock all night.
Kobe actually called a TO as Julius Randle was driving to the hoop to win the game. Never saw that shit before.

That was odd that he called timeout, but Randle missed the shot. He didn't stop when the TO was called, he took the shot and missed it. Kobe's TO, as bad as it may have been, actually gave them a shot to win the game.

coach "no 3's" Scott says he's good with the shot selection

Mamba and Kupchak are in on this together, Kobe loves the lakers and wants to set them up for the next dynasty

get a top 3 pick this year, Kobe gets to pad his stats

FA's in 2017 to anchor a team with Randle, Russell, Clarkson, and one of Simmons/Skal/Brown

Biggest problem with Kobe right now isn't necessarily his overall play - it's because the younger players defer to him on account of him being Kobe.

That was odd that he called timeout, but Randle missed the shot. He didn't stop when the TO was called, he took the shot and missed it. Kobe's TO, as bad as it may have been, actually gave them a shot to win the game.
Sure he missed Larry and maybe the ball bounces to a laker. Fact is Kobe calling a TO is a total selfish move. I have watched nba since I was a kid an never saw a player basically tell the coach to fuck off and put calling the TO in his own hands.
It's a little more than odd.

Sure he missed Larry and maybe the ball bounces to a laker. Fact is Kobe calling a TO is a total selfish move. I have watched nba since I was a kid an never saw a player basically tell the coach to fuck off and put calling the TO in his own hands.
Didn't you watch the Finals last season?

Time would have run out, game was over.

To be fair, Byron Scott is a horrible, horrible, horrible NBA coach. He has no business being an NBA coach to be quite honest. Kobe is probably a better coach even while he's playing as well.

Lol it doesn't?
Give me enough shots and I can put up points too

But most scorers shoot in volume like that. Jordan did. Iverson did. Durant does. It happens. I'm not saying Kobe should be shooting that much still as he has clearly dropped off a bit, but let's not act like he's just chucking the ball up for no reason. Is he supposed to let "Swaggy P" throw it up 20+ times a game?

Kobe himself said he's been playing horribly so he's fully aware he needs to make more shots or change something. Sounds like you just don't like Kobe too much Duds.

But most scorers shoot in volume like that. Jordan did. Iverson did. Durant does. It happens. I'm not saying Kobe should be shooting that much still as he has clearly dropped off a bit, but let's not act like he's just chucking the ball up for no reason. Is he supposed to let "Swaggy P" throw it up 20+ times a game?

well if swaggy P is making shots at a better clip than 32% then fuck yes

Kobe himself said he's been playing horribly so he's fully aware he needs to make more shots or change something. Sounds like you just don't like Kobe too much Duds.
i dont like the fake MJ one bit
u say about volume shooting?? well maybe the lakers should be letting the young guys get the fucking shots and not some washed up cat looking to move up the scoring ranks

larry,
the lakers have a roster full of young guys who can grow and Kobe being the alpha asshole is not going to help them

Back