Oh, if only I could be Jim Sorgi

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Today Colts' backup QB Jim Sorgi signed a contract extension for three years.

Before--not due to, but BEFORE--this extension, he was making $850k a year.

Meanwhile Peyton Manning has played 151 consecutive games.

Put in Sorgi
Put in Sorgi
Put in Sorgi
Put in Sorgi

A favorite cheer for Wisconsin fans as we were suffering through the Brooks Bollinger days.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1 align=middle><TD>Year</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>Att</TD><TD>Comp</TD><TD>Pct</TD><TD>Yds</TD><TD>YPA</TD><TD>Lg</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>Int</TD><TD>Tkld</TD><TD>20+</TD><TD>40+</TD><TD>Rate</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2004</TD><TD align=left>Indianapolis Colts</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>58.6</TD><TD>175</TD><TD>6.03</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1/8</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>99.1</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2005</TD><TD align=left>Indianapolis Colts</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>61</TD><TD>42</TD><TD>68.9</TD><TD>444</TD><TD>7.28</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3/14</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>99.4</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2006</TD><TD align=left>Indianapolis Colts</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>---</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>---</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>---</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>2007</TD><TD align=left>Indianapolis Colts</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>50.0</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>4.50</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>62.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 id=total_CAREER_qb_passing vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD class=bg4 align=left>TOTAL</TD><TD class=bg4 align=left></TD><TD class=bg4>11</TD><TD class=bg4>0</TD><TD class=bg4>92</TD><TD class=bg4>60</TD><TD class=bg4>65.2</TD><TD class=bg4>628</TD><TD class=bg4>6.83</TD><TD class=bg4>71</TD><TD class=bg4>5</TD><TD class=bg4>1</TD><TD class=bg4>4/22</TD><TD class=bg4>5</TD><TD class=bg4>2</TD><TD class=bg4>98.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ill take Aaron Rodgers job. Hes making 2 or 3 million I believe while sitting on the bench and not have to worrying

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the guy works hard, but it's like cashing a lottery ticket every week.

Now, the day he actually gets thrown in there to do anything other than mop up or kneel down, that's the day you hope his life insurance is paid up. But seriously, every week that guy's got to be just freaking out the moment that final gun goes off and he knows he just made another $75k or whatever for being able to put his pads on.

Gary Kubiak was like this in Denver with John Elway, Doug Peterson was Farve's guy for a long time. I'm not knockin' em, hey, it's great work if you can get it.

Not to mention every one of those guys has a SB ring.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the guy works hard, but it's like cashing a lottery ticket every week.

Now, the day he actually gets thrown in there to do anything other than mop up or kneel down, that's the day you hope his life insurance is paid up. But seriously, every week that guy's got to be just freaking out the moment that final gun goes off and he knows he just made another $75k or whatever for being able to put his pads on.

Gary Kubiak was like this in Denver with John Elway, Doug Peterson was Farve's guy for a long time. I'm not knockin' em, hey, it's great work if you can get it.

Not to mention every one of those guys has a SB ring.

and they get the best seats in the house, SIDELINE PASSES!!!!:36_11_6:

Back