Official Slap goes to Fenway today to see the Triple A Red Sox against the Milwaukee Brewers THREAD

Will be posting pics of the view from the seats, the food, and me slamming a beer down in the pisser in this thread. So I guess this is an individual in-game

Everyone happy nobody gotta see ya bare assed, little disappointed we don’t get to see ya tackled and drug off the field tho!! lol

@brewers888 I will say, Brew Crew filled up Fenway in a way I've never seen besides Yankee games. We had 4 fans right behind us who were incredibly nice and said it was a bucket list type of thing. They didn't get angry at getting teased or yelled at by the typical fans, so I respect y'all. We also had a woman in a Yelich jersey in front of us

My dad was so hyped to see Yelich in person. Can't believe his stats because he's so good, such a perfect swing

His defense has gone from gold glove caliber to terrible this season.

Really? That crazy, he was one the better second baseman I ever watched! Even before he became a serviceable hitter his d was fantastic. I saw his ops was around .750 this year, not amazing but not bad, so I was curious what the displeasure was about?? I can’t even imagine how defense goes away unless he just don’t care? He not that old, like 30ish maybe?

@brewers888 I will say, Brew Crew filled up Fenway in a way I've never seen besides Yankee games. We had 4 fans right behind us who were incredibly nice and said it was a bucket list type of thing. They didn't get angry at getting teased or yelled at by the typical fans, so I respect y'all. We also had a woman in a Yelich jersey in front of us

My dad was so hyped to see Yelich in person. Can't believe his stats because he's so good, such a perfect swing

In general brewers fans are much better to be around than cubs, @brewers888 is one the exceptions!! Lmfao

I have the biggest bruise on my spine, it's almost unbearable. It hurt this morning but hurts so much more tonight. I'll try to take a picture tomorrow - it's insane to be real

Those god damn Fenway seats

How I feel right now laying on a ton of pillows on my side watching shitty late night TV since I can't even get up to move my Firestick into my bedroom

Back