Official PROP thread and WHY...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
OK fellas. Let's work together and see if we can't slaughter the books with some of these prop bets.

Remember the weather in Chicago.

And more important than the play is WHY you made the play. Let's work together as a team and see if we can't make some cash in the props today (especially if you're like me, not enamored with either side or total in either game)....

:drink:

I Like Colston to have a big game. I think theyll have to bring up a safety to stop Duece.. urlacher matches up well against reggie in the pass game, not often a lb has similar speed to reg. I think Brees might do big things today. Havent checked the prop #'s since I live in the US of A

thomas jones will prob split carries with benson so 73 might be a tad high.. not sure on that one though

ABCS: I like the BEars today and I think they will try to get Jones a lot of dosage. Even with the bad weather, there should be a lot of points and yards, especially for Chicago. I was thinking Jones OVER...

But who knows...

And Fondy I was on the other side of the Bush prop you just mentioned. I don't think Chicago wants him to beat them. They might be willing to let Brees try to beat them deep as opposed to dump-offs...

The Bears paly that cover 2 defense that allows alot of holes underneth, I agree there will be a lot of checkdowns and underneth stuff..I think its Duece that has a huge game...and when they stack up to stop Duece they will swing it to the outside to Reggie...I have seen that there is a template you gotta use to beat the bears...1. Establish the run. 2. Spread the Field. 3. Take what the defense gives you, dont get Greedy.

Anyone like this one:

TOTAL FIELD GOALS MADE BY BOTH TEAMS
TOT FG NO/CHI o3 -130
TOT FG NO/CHI u3 EV

The Over.

OR

TOTAL MISSED FIELD GOALS AND EXTRA POINTS
IN BOTH GAMES - 2 POINT CONV. DOES NOT COUNT

TOT MISSED FG - XTRA PTS o1 -185
TOT MISSED FG - XTRA PTS u1 +155

Over 1

sir rex, we did this last week and it worked out so lets try again and hope for another positive response (the over team total for NO, that is). How can there be any difference with the bears def this week than last week (tommy is still out and the front four are still vuneralbe to the run, remember i am a sooner homer :) ) ? NO can score just like the BAGS could last week. i realize we must get 7 more points this week and this is the only concern. however, the books know NO can score, thus the team total being 21. well, call me crazy but I am going over 21. i also like the over for the game.

Team Props
$30 Last Bears Score of the game FG/Safety +160 (theGreek)
$30 Last Saints Score of the game FG/Safety +160 (theGreek)

- I think there's good value on these props as the Bears average 2+ FG attempts a game and the Saints hit a pretty good percentage of their FG's (average like 1.7 FG attempts a game). Wind isn't that strong today, and I expect a close ball game where the coaches will want to put points on the board whenever they can.

$50 Over 4 Sacks combined in the game -105
(BetCRIS)
- I think the Bears defense will get after Brees and indecisions will cost Grossman a few bumps today.

Player Props
$100 Drew Brees -42.5 yards passing over Rex Grossman -120 (theGreek)
- Brees is averaging 76 more yards per game passing, and I look for the Bears front 7 to limit Deuce rushing today.

$100 Over 5 receptions by Reggie Bush -115 (BetCRIS)
$35 Over 37.5 rushing by Reggie Bush -120 (BetCris)
- Looking at a lot of check downs for Brees and for the Saints to get Bush involved in the game early. Bush averaged 5.5 receptions and 35 yards rushing a game this season .

$10 Over 2 receptions by Deuce Mcallister even (BetCris)
- Check downs again.

$60 Under 2.5 receptions by Dallas Clark+135 (BetCris)
$40 Under 28.5 yards receiving by
Dallas Clark - 105 (TheGreek)
-New Orleans was above average against tight ends in the regular season, according to FootballOutsiders.

$50 Over 4.5 receptions by Marques Colston -148 (TheGreek)
- Marques and Reggie need to step up big today.

$80 Over 4 recptions by Bernad Berrian -115 (TheGreek)
- Like the value

$20 Over 8.5 tackles (+ast) by Brian Urlacher even (TheGreek)
- Some value imo

biggoob said:
sir rex, we did this last week and it worked out so lets try again and hope for another positive response (the over team total for NO, that is). How can there be any difference with the bears def this week than last week (tommy is still out and the front four are still vuneralbe to the run, remember i am a sooner homer :) ) ? NO can score just like the BAGS could last week. i realize we must get 7 more points this week and this is the only concern. however, the books know NO can score, thus the team total being 21. well, call me crazy but I am going over 21. i also like the over for the game.

You know I never even looked at Team Totals... Was something I overlooked, if I can find it at one of the places at 21 still with halfway decent juice, I'll hit it as well.

My contribution is:

Dallas Clark OVER 3 receptions +100

The under is -130, but I loved to over and put a unit on that.

If anyone cares, playing Chicago -3 +110 and New England +3.5 -106

Hope everyone enjoys the games today! BOL to all.

CollegeKingRex said:
ABCS: I like the BEars today and I think they will try to get Jones a lot of dosage. Even with the bad weather, there should be a lot of points and yards, especially for Chicago. I was thinking Jones OVER...

But who knows...

And Fondy I was on the other side of the Bush prop you just mentioned. I don't think Chicago wants him to beat them. They might be willing to let Brees try to beat them deep as opposed to dump-offs...

agree with Jones doing well, but I disagree on Bush.. I think he is crucial to making their offense click on this one and will catch a few in screen plays and in short passes in the flats..

I also think Reche Caldwell would make a good one.. he will be used more than Jaffney against the Colts I think.... he should be at nice + odds to score and I would definitely consider him over receptions...

also would consider Berrian.. he is a speedster and NO has a tendency to allow big deep plays against primary receivers.. just like they allowed that 75 yard td last week against Stallworth.

just my thoughts Rex.

abcs said:
I Like Colston to have a big game. I think theyll have to bring up a safety to stop Duece.. urlacher matches up well against reggie in the pass game, not often a lb has similar speed to reg. I think Brees might do big things today. Havent checked the prop #'s since I live in the US of A
Not sure what the colston prop bet was but he already has 5 /63 .. he actually should have 7 or 8 catches by now.. Nevermind just saw fondys post it was over 4.5 :wacka wacka:

Back