Check out my DAD BOD
  1. Busts
  2. Sleepers
  3. Values
  4. Who are you undervaluing
  5. Who may or may not on your Do not draft list
  6. Strategy
  7. How many leagues are you i
  8. Who will benefit most from the draft, off season additions, off season subtractions.
Just getting my brained refreshed, and starting to get ready for both FF and NFL season.

Thomas Jones? The reason RBs in Green Bays system have excelled, is because of Favre.

They spent money on that O-line as well.

How far up do they go? However, I think they will be over valued now. Who is better crotchity (sp) or coles?

I think they are both pretty equal. Depends how Favre develops a connection with. I put both of them just outside the top-20 around guys like Roddy White and Calvin Johnson.

Thats where I had them too......Depending on if Coles stays healthy he could be a potential top 15 imo, his skills are better, but he is a little slower.

Thats pretty high....I was hoping I could get him at a bargin in our leauge....I think he explodes this year.

where do you have jennings now?

Right now I have him at 23. I don't think last year was a joke, but a lot of that had to do with Favre. With Rodgers behind center, Green Bay will look to run first and run a lot. Grant has a new deal, and he'll be running behind an excellent line. Remember, GB still has Driver. 2 years ago Driver was the main man there. I have Jennings around Rod White, Coles, Chambers and NOT around Boldin and Holmes like some rankings.

It sucks that we're all playing each other for a decent amount of money, because I wouldn't mind talking about FFL, esp with a big money draft coming up Tuesday, but I want to keep a FEW of my cards up my sleeve...

It sucks that we're all playing each other for a decent amount of money, because I wouldn't mind talking about FFL, esp with a big money draft coming up Tuesday, but I want to keep a FEW of my cards up my sleeve...

:shake:

Back