Off a very bad day

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
I tend to be very conservative. So I may not lay 2.5 with Houston tomorrow. But if memory serves I probably will. at least partially Baker is a major homer ump 17-8 this season and I think I rememory his home favorites have all won by 3 or more. Let me elaborate. The last time Houston played at home vs Oakland they went 1-3 losing by 2 or more in all 3 games. Tomorrow unlike Monday is not a good day for Oakland. It is a average day and it is a good day for Houston. Morton is on 5 and at night a Good combination. Brett wemt 2.2. No idea if he quit for a reason. It meant their pen went 5.1 .Edwin is unlikely to do that he is actually fairly good but Houston is going for the blowout in every game and a lot of them hit him. Lets put it this way it is possible Morton has a bad game. His last game certainly was terrible but the logic of this situation certainly points to blood

I'm pretty sure Brett didn't quit. He is ridiculously hittable, and his recent stretch has been a mirage, much like Ejax. All you have to do is look at their respective SIERA's that tell the full story.

This Astros team since the night Altuve returned is ready to explode. I took an ALCS futures and WS match up future because at the end of the day, they have the guns to take out the Red Sox in 7.

Edwin Jackson 4-3, 2.97 ERA he is 2-2 with a 4.11 ERA over 9 career appearances against the Astros, including a start on Aug. 17 at Oakland Coliseum where he allowed two runs on five hits and two walks with two strikeouts over five innings in a 4-3 victory. Jackson did not factor into the decision in that victory.

Back