October 2014

SF_capper

CTG addict
Lets get it this season!

Hoping for another solid fun season. Have a more stable schedule now so should be able to be more active in discussions and post

Starting the season I have 2:

Dallas +3.5- 1 unit

Basic championship hangover + playoff revenge. I know we like to think SA isn't susceptible to emotional highs, but winning a championship is not business as usual. Great coach in Carlisle with an offseason to replay that series in his head and gameplan. Waiting on the line and will likely bet close to gametime.

Houston/LAL UNDER 207- 1 unit

Houston losing 2 playmakers in JLin and Parsons for 2 stronger defenders in Beverly and Ariza. Byron Scott will be pushing the Lakers to slow tempo and focus on defense and will be looking at Laker unders early in the season unless shown otherwise. This is a big shift from D'Antoni to Scott and I don't think the lines reflect this yet.

Last edited:
Obviously the sentiment is to under there with a 9 point swing at one point to the under.

BOL tonight.

Nice 2-0 start

Couple for today:

Houston/Utah UNDER 202- 1 unit
Similar to yesterday- Houston improved on D and trying to take advantage of lines before they adjust

Indiana/Philly UNDER 189.5- 1 unit
Ugliest game of the early year. Indi already with no real options on offense and without West, Hill, and Watson. They're going to slow this pace to a standstill. 90-87 type of game

Charlotte/Memphis/Portland ML Parlay -108- 1 unit
-
ALL conventional wisdom says this is retarded. ML parlay on opening night when we know nothing about the teams. But I've had success with these and don't see a reason why to not continue. Looking for continuity vs non-continuity. Have 3 teams without major changes (sans Lance) vs 3 teams with MAJOR changes, all at home.

will be looking at GS because I'm a shameless homer, Portland to fade OKC injuries (KD, Morrow, Jackson, Lamb), and Miami for a statement esp vs those Wizard injuries

Lets get it Shrute

Miami -3.5- 1 unit

and will probably be on Portland if either of the early games lose. Sneaky fear of Milwaukee beating Charlotte, but we'll see..

Thanks guys,

8-3
+4.7 units

Detroit +5.5-1 unit

Don't see what Minnesota did to be considered such faves here. Detroit missed a lot of open 3s yesterday that could've had them open the year with a big road win.

GL SF. I think this is our year that our Warriors can do some damage in the playoffs. By that I'm not saying winning it all but getting to the Western Conference Finals. :prayer

Back