October 16th

Bench, pretty sharp plays, you play multiple sports, do you feel you handicap certain sports better or than others?

Appreciate sharing your plays..

224 now down to 220.5/221...nice grab

Thanks

Last edited:
Bench, pretty sharp plays, you play multiple sports, do you feel you handicap certain sports better or than others?

Appreciate sharing your plays..

224 now down to 220.5/221...nice grab

Thanks

I got it in yesterday at 11:14am @5d's...I had the game circled as an under ahead of time, the track record of these two teams when the play each other is pretty heavy to the under. That combined with it being day one of the season made me a solid lean. The line opened at 225.5 and I grabbed it as soon as it started to move down.

MLB, NHL, College hoops & FB, NBA, NFL, Soccer...Some years better than others but when I have the time to work on it I win more than I lose...I have just recently bumped my wager size a good bit...I used to play between 200-400 on everything but this fall I bumped most wagers to 500-1,000 a game...I play a little less in NHL because of the volume of plays I tend to put in.

Great grab there. I'll be tracking this one live.

Warriors Unders at times are such an underrated thing. You are always getting an extra point or two due to it being the Dubs.

Good luck this season coach.

Back