Ocho Cinco in da Dog Pound

The damn brownies are supposed to lose that game. That score was just shocking. Browns need to lose all their game so my cowboys can get the #1 pick!!!

It was pretty great, and I'm a Browns fan.

The fans caught him just like they would any Browns player, but then they poured beer all over him. He had to basically take his jersey off to towel down on the sidelines afterwards.

It was great.

And, of course, after the fans let him go back to the field, they didn't mince words:

DawgPoundNo1.jpg

and the dude flicking him off were great!...thats why they barely show it on ESPN or anywhere else after the fact...

You should have heard Bernie Kosar talking about the jump on the radio today...He said that Chad Johnson is a good guy but is not that smart...He said he needed someone to stop and tell him that the one end zone was not the dawg pound (on his first score)....lol that was all a setup

PS I thought it was a penalty to jump in the crowd at an opposition's field (the GB rule)? Also I thought you could not use the ball as a prop (TO?)?

TO got a penalty for it. Thats what they atleast said on First Take today. 15 yard penalty

Also CJ talked to that group in the stands before the game about doing that. He knew it would be ok to if he went to those few specifically. He got absolutely soaked with beer but many Browns fans are still pretty pissed about letting him do that. Me, I could care less bc us browns fans should worrying about a lot more important things when it comes to this team

How many rb's do u want? I can't see how he would be the best player to help ur team but he is damn good. Heres to u guys getting the 18th pick from us :seeya:

I realize we have two solid backs right now, but Julius Jones is in a contract year and who knows if he will be back next season. I've always been a fan of his.

I would rather them look at Glen Dorsey or Justin King. Heck maybe even Early Doucet.

I was just saying that DMac is facking REDIC'an_horse'

How many rb's do u want? I can't see how he would be the best player to help ur team but he is damn good. Heres to u guys getting the 18th pick from us :seeya:
Cuz Julius Jones is a free agent after this year and he pretty much sucks anyways. Jones is as good as gone even if we don't get DMC. But DMC and MBIII in the backfield will be flat out lethal.

You got it, CB.

You want to come into the Pound and you're with another team?

Absolutely, come on in. We'll give you a nice warm welcome, hell, we'll even cool you off on a hot day.

Go Browns.

i know i am going to get talked bad about saying in but there is a freshman everyone should be lookin out for as the best college running back....NOEL DEVINE....i have been followin him since high school(his freshman season) and he is a monster....now he is at west virginia....averaging like 20 or 30 yards a carry....it is stupid numbers....slaton beeter leave after this season or this guy will take his spot.....lol....

Cuz Julius Jones is a free agent after this year and he pretty much sucks anyways. Jones is as good as gone even if we don't get DMC. But DMC and MBIII in the backfield will be flat out lethal.

I disagree on what you said about Jones. He made some great plays yesterday making people miss. If he can break tackles that makes the cowboys a little more dangerous. I know people that just look at stats, Barbers #'s got inflated on that 40 yards TD run untouched....Julius could have done that. He also had a couple nice 10 yard run called back which doesn't help the YPA.

i know i am going to get talked bad about saying in but there is a freshman everyone should be lookin out for as the best college running back....NOEL DEVINE....i have been followin him since high school(his freshman season) and he is a monster....now he is at west virginia....averaging like 20 or 30 yards a carry....it is stupid numbers....slaton beeter leave after this season or this guy will take his spot.....lol....
Haha buddy, this is a sports forum... everyone knows who Noel Devine is.

I disagree on what you said about Jones. He made some great plays yesterday making people miss. If he can break tackles that makes the cowboys a little more dangerous. I know people that just look at stats, Barbers #'s got inflated on that 40 yards TD run untouched....Julius could have done that. He also had a couple nice 10 yard run called back which doesn't help the YPA.
JJ frustrates me as a runner. He is too hesitant and for someone who is supposed to be shifty, I think he isn't really that agile. He gets the handoff, sits behind the line and makes some painfully slow cutback then runs into his lineman for 2 yards. Thats what I see more often that not. Tyson Thompson is freakin shiftier and faster than he is. Regardless, he is gone after this year no matter what. If he has a good year, Cowboys won't want to pay what his market value is... if he has a bad year then the Cowboys wouldn't want to re-sign him anways.

Devine...WOW...maybe just bad tackling during that last game from Maryland, but what fukn speed and moves. he is small, but he is fast as hell. He averaged about 40.1 ypc that game.

I did have maryland +17.5, thank god.....but when ever devine went out, I was feeling better about my pts.

Well I think it really goes both ways. It can also be viewed as rude to do a celebration making a mockery out of a teams tradition as in the Dawg Pound.

I think it was rude.

I am glad he got showered with Beer, and glad they flicked him off... It looked like that guy with the big bone, hit him with it too.

thats fucked up to pour beer on the dude. Thats rude as fuck speaks for Browns fans lol.

it's also rude as fuck to show up in the 3rd inning and leave in the 6th.... LA Dodger fan.

but seriously... jumping into the pound has always been a means of celebration between the hometown player and the hometown fans. Cleveland sports fans do not celebrate with the enemy... period.

Ocho should be thankful it wasn't bottles, batteries, or iceballs... just ask Jacksonville, Cris Collinsworth, or Warren Moon.... they know.

Yea, he probally looks all world when he is playing against Maryland, Marshall, and Western Michigan. Wait until he gets hit by a LB with 4.4 speed. He is only to 170 lbs according to what i have read (correct me if i am wrong), but he needs to add signifcant weight if he is going to compete in the upper level's in college and the next level in the NFL. WVU's bowl game will be interesting b/c chances are they are going to play a very solid SEC, Big 10, or Big 12 team. I just do not think he's all that he is made out to be. He has godly speed but i want to see when he see's talent similar to himself can he still get 100+ yards on 9 carries, if so i can be convinced, but playing non-perenial powerhouses won't.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>View Profile: Smokedawg</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>Smokedawg
user_online.gif

Loves Big Blue
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>
image.php
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The damn brownies are supposed to lose that game. That score was just shocking. Browns need to lose all their game so my cowboys can get the #1 pick!!!

Fast Forward.>>> Superbowl XXXXIV. Cleveland vs Dallas.

Browns win 37-17 - as Quinn thanks Cowboys for letting Cleveland draft him..

Back