Observation

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Arrieta has an ERA of 7.20 at the Reds and with this ref he got hit hard away once. They seem to be hitting the ball well and have lost 6 games to the Cubs. Might want to duck this game
Actually how are they listing the ump in this game?

I'll lean Reds. Finn's been no joke. Probably won't play it. Cubs have seen him and caught him in a cold home opener off a warm trip (still won the game off the bullpen). Reds bullie sucks. And I should be getting more back v. Arrietta.

Covers shows Drake. Obvious error. Killer Sports has 2 trends up supporting the Cubs. The 7.20 ERA is no joke. I will think about the over and wait to see who is behind the plate

Covers shows Drake. Obvious error. Killer Sports has 2 trends up supporting the Cubs. The 7.20 ERA is no joke. I will think about the over and wait to see who is behind the plate
DB showing Demuth.

4.50 ERA 6 innings seemed to be a big over last year. You like the over here?
Right now I lean Cubs based on those trends but this day does not seem heavy for chalk.

It would be over for me if I played anything. Arrieta has struggled a little in two starts at Cin, wind blowing out at GABP which is definitely a hitter's park bandbox and over ump Demuth behind the plate and poor Cin bullpen.

Back