obnoxious fan bases

My sentiments exactly...where was TAMU and their god-awful male cheerleaders on this list?

1.Colorado Buffs...cider sipping, snobby, band wagon, out of state, good for nothing TOOLS

I live in ohio, and i have been to all the big games the last few years.

The fans here take it way too seriously...even those that do not live in columbus.

1. oklahoma ( bad personal experiences at red river shootout )
2. espn ( that is usc trojans to some folks )
3. the entire SEC -- just arrogant about how good the conference is
4. notre dame
5. tamu -- they practice cheering and shouting for heavens sake.

Game Day wise to Opposing Fans?
Oregon
Cal
Ohio St
Penn St

Most Annoying Internet Msg Board?
Alabama
LSU
Notre Dame (Subway Fans)

Best Game Day Fans
Nebraska
Notre Dame

1. Notre Dame
2. Ohio State
3. Texas
4. F$U
5. A&M
6. Penn St.
7. Virginia Tech
8. Oklahomo
9. Miami FL
10. USC

M.W, I gotta take issue with you putting UVA on that list. We might be snotty, some of us might have Dukes-of-Hazzard-style haircuts, fewer might wear ties to the game (Yag), but we are certainly not worthy of any top ten most obnoxious fans lists. Now, if you had a list of "10 Most Fickle Fan Bases", then I wouldn't be able to argue with you....

Any list without F$U, VT, and PSU is not complete. I challenge any of you to go to a game at those stadiums and tell me different.

J Galt, my impression is probably due too much to the UVA alumni in my law school class. My time at law school, as it happened, included 1990, when UVA had its best team ever, and these alumni who knew nothing about football suddenly turned into rabid "fans". That was an unusual situation and a small sample and a long time ago, so maybe UVA deserves to come off my list.

I will say LSU is in that top 10 somewhere. These fans are fairweather fans. They jump on the bandwagon when they win and when they lose its a ghost town. LSU will drop 3 games at least this year.Just wait.Now not all fans they have are arrogant but the AD keeps raising ticket prices and they are running the good ole boys out tiger stadium. That is where those arrogant fucks come in. I actually despise LSU because of this and hope they lose all their games because of the greedy fucks controlling ticket prices and other shit. We will see when they lose who supports them.It sure won't be those corporate assholes.

I hear you, I'm sure that those idiots, who had never had much of taste of the top 10, were probably giddy when they made it to #1. Same thing happened in 2004, when they had Heath Miller, Ahmad Brooks et al and made it into the top 10 before getting cornholed by the Criminoles. I think that happens to a lot of fan bases that aren't used to success, though.

I hear you, I'm sure that those idiots, who had never had much of taste of the top 10, were probably giddy when they made it to #1. Same thing happened in 2004, when they had Heath Miller, Ahmad Brooks et al and made it into the top 10 before getting cornholed by the Criminoles. I think that happens to a lot of fan bases that aren't used to success, though.

man i forgot about that game what was uva ranked 3 when you came into tally.. fucking sexton was playing qb. saturday night game as well i believe

I won a lot of money on that one. The line was like -3, and the final was like 33-7.

Back