Oakland Raiders New Coach

lmao i thought it would be hilarious if they got turned down by 2 usc position coaches. Jim ROme was havin a field day with that..

abcs said:
lmao i thought it would be hilarious if they got turned down by 2 usc position coaches. Jim ROme was havin a field day with that..

JIM ROME is an Idiot you actually listen to him :down:

Raiders should trade down and accumulate picks. They need a ton of help. They need to get rid of porter and moss and get guys who want to be there. The defense is alright.. They should cut brooks and go from there HOLLA

$$CMoney$$ said:
Throw...Who do you think the Raiders should Draft at #1?

The #1 -player in the draft is Calvin Johnson no debate, but i think
RB and WR is a Bigger need and more important position.

I would take Adrian peterson.

theres alot of rumors about Vick and Raiders right now and have been in the past.

Theres said to be talks in this trade

The Oakland Raiders are preparing to make a run at Falcons QB Michael Vick, according to NFL sources. The Raiders package would include receivers Randy Moss and Jerry Porter plus the No.1 overall pick in the 2007 draft for Vick and the Falcons first round pick (10th overall).

Raiders will get burned on that trade :shake:

http://www.benmaller.com/nfl_rumors_notes

abcs said:
Raiders should trade down and accumulate picks. They need a ton of help. They need to get rid of porter and moss and get guys who want to be there. The defense is alright.. They should cut brooks and go from there HOLLA

true but to pass on such talent as

Calvin Johnson
Adrian Peterson
Brady Quinn
J.Russell

would be a big mistake all these kids are bigtime ballers and you dont pass on talent like this unless you get a hell of a trade like the Ricky Williams status.

Calvin Johnson is one of if not the highest rated WR coming out of college ever :shake:

abcs said:

what are your thoughts on Kiffen and Sark or Sarkiffian ? :shake:

$$CMoney$$ said:
Wow...I hadnt heard about that rumor thats interesting

crazy huh :shake:

Raider Fans are going crazy :hairout:

I think Vick is sick , that team just sucked tho, under achieving WR's , Dunn is getting old and banged up, one of the worst defenses in the league especially their secondary , Vick was the only reason that team was winning IMO :shake:

i wouldnt touch vick with a 10 foot pool. He might try to smoke through it. No, but in all seriousness he tends to star down recievers and not as good at reconizing blitz's. Especially with him going somewhere with a division full of good defenses.

I think al davis would be a little crazy to pass on jamarcus russell, typically al davis loves players like that. But who knows it is the nfl anything can happen.

Well, Sark turned them down because the rumours are there that eventually Carroll is gonna leave and Sark will take over...

Throwback420 said:
crazy huh :shake:

Raider Fans are going crazy :hairout:

I think Vick is sick , that team just sucked tho, under achieving WR's , Dunn is getting old and banged up, one of the worst defenses in the league especially their secondary , Vick was the only reason that team was winning IMO :shake:
You didnt watch many falcons games did you? Why did the team move the ball last year when schaub came in. They draft #1 wrs every year and none ever work out.. theres a common theme THE QB :shake: Peerless price didnt work :shake: Vick stares down crumpler is he isnt open he tucks and runs.. thus a running qb doesnt win in the nfl.

abcs said:
You didnt watch many falcons games did you? Why did the team move the ball last year when schaub came in. They draft #1 wrs every year and none ever work out.. theres a common theme THE QB :shake: Peerless price didnt work :shake: Vick stares down crumpler is he isnt open he tucks and runs.. thus a running qb doesnt win in the nfl.

I watched all the games and bet on all of them i have Sunday Ticket.

Shaub is garbage nd unproven i see nothing in the kid honestly.

the Falcons MAIN problem last year was DEFENSE. It was Horrible even deangelo hall was getting burned routinely

D Hall is garbage and a self promoter..

How can u say schaub isnt good when he hasnt played? He comes from a west coast offense and a good university thus the high regard for the falcons system. Its crazy to defend Vick..You honestly think if the falcons start 1 - 4 or so that vick will keep his job, much less deserves to keep it? Im sorry but i have higher expectations for the highest paid player in the leaguue than 2 .500 seasons

abcs said:
D Hall is garbage and a self promoter..

How can u say schaub isnt good when he hasnt played? He comes from a west coast offense and a good university thus the high regard for the falcons system. Its crazy to defend Vick..You honestly think if the falcons start 1 - 4 or so that vick will keep his job, much less deserves to keep it? Im sorry but i have higher expectations for the highest paid player in the leaguue than 2 .500 seasons

team sport Vick deserves partial blame but not all.

and VINCE YOUNG will be better then VICK :shake:

Never said Vick would be good.. You dont see guys like peyton , brady , brees and palmer doin stupid shit on and off the field. They are leaders.. They are role models. Clowns like vick dont deserve jack shit!

abcs said:
Never said Vick would be good.. You dont see guys like peyton , brady , brees and palmer doin stupid shit on and off the field. They are leaders.. They are role models. Clowns like vick dont deserve jack shit!

I like Drew Brees but he didnt do shit yesterday.

just wait Till VINCE YOUNG makes the playoffs bro your gona be amazed :shake:

I didnt say he played well yesterday
THe guy was the best qb this year.. theres no arguing what he did for the team

I said he doesnt get in trouble on and off the field.. He doesnt throw his teammates under the bus and he accepts blame when the team loses even if it isnt his fault

All thing vick does not

Unfortunately I am a big Raider fan and to tell you the truth it is getting pretty pathetic how many coaches have turned us down the last few years. Al Davis needs to realize that he is getting old and that if he ever wants to turn things around he needs to let his coaches be coaches. Hopefully this new guy is good but even if he is good, he will only be there for a few years and then Davis will let him go due to the fact that he refuses to pay his coaches decent amounts. I think if the Raiders are drafting a QB it will definitely be Russel, Davis loves guys with big arms. I also wouldn't be surprised if they traded down, they need so much on offense. I am happy with the D, young and fast and played wll last year. It has been a hard couple of years.

TuckRule.jpg
:4_2_204v:

USC fans hate Kiffen...but whatever, he's 31...we'll see what he does with us

Honestly, it's going to be hard for Al Davis to NOT draft Jamarcus, especially after he shows his arm strength at the combine...but I really hope we draft Brady Quinn

The funny thing is that I am a Lions fan also. That picture makes me want to break something. I just have one question. How many times as the tuck rule been called since that night. I remember one but that is it. That was the worst call ever, I hate the Pats ever sine that dumb game.

Back