OAKLAND Raider Nation! In Here Please And Thank You!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
No. I Won't Call Them Vegas...

Fan Since 1978.

I Have Only Had One Beer.

We Can Break Each Game Down Like The "So Called Experts."
I.E. "They Should Win This One, Lose This One." Blah, Blah, Blah!

Raiders OVER 6.5 Wins... +120

IDK... I Feel That's A Wager Right There!
Or...
O.k. Fan Boy. Slow Your Role And Shut Your Mouth

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?!

Raider Nation 4 Life!

170106190455-ice-cube-meets-oakland-raiders-fans-2009.jpg

When He's Healthy...I Agree...

It probably not wise to base things off preseason but the O’Connell kid sure looks the part! Maybe ya’ll hit the jackpot with him?? Jimmy g a winner and all, just having him on the team I think boost guys up, but far as gong head to head with all the great afc qbs I’m not so sure? It’s hard not to think about some those playoff games where shanny totally took the ball out his hands, then the throw he missed that coulda won the SB! I keep expecting Josh McDaniel to succeed as a HC, no clue why him and Carr didn’t seem to mesh? At some point he gonna have to start winning or the opportunities will dry up.

what style of d they playing this year zone or man ? patrick graham played conservative prevent zone d with joe judge - looked pretty good.......last year he played entirely different !

That dline should be good enough to mask a poor back end. Jimmy Adams and Jacobs is good enough to go .500.

Have to like the over a little bit. The team is usually involved in close games in the 4th qtr. Year before they won a lot of them, last year they lost a lot of them. The ceiling and basement are pretty interesting .. 10 and 5 maybe? KC will be down, Denver up, Chargers sameish imo.

Have to like the over a little bit. The team is usually involved in close games in the 4th qtr. Year before they won a lot of them, last year they lost a lot of them. The ceiling and basement are pretty interesting .. 10 and 5 maybe? KC will be down, Denver up, Chargers sameish imo.

Why will kc be down? I know Chris Jones not showing up till week 8 but their early schedule isn’t bad. Really don’t see them being down long as mahomes the qb. I been the resident charger realist ever yesr, until they fire Staily I won’t think highly of them, I do think keller Moore as OC could give them a uptick. Imo the play calling been pretty awful abd they mostly just rely on Herbert to make plays on 3rd down, he should have a scheme that helps him a bit this year. I expect donks to be better under Peyton but they are kinda thin at wr and now Jeudy has a bad hammy.

Why will kc be down? I know Chris Jones not showing up till week 8 but their early schedule isn’t bad. Really don’t see them being down long as mahomes the qb. I been the resident charger realist ever yesr, until they fire Staily I won’t think highly of them, I do think keller Moore as OC could give them a uptick. Imo the play calling been pretty awful abd they mostly just rely on Herbert to make plays on 3rd down, he should have a scheme that helps him a bit this year. I expect donks to be better under Peyton but they are kinda thin at wr and now Jeudy has a bad hammy.

As long as Kelce is healthy KC will be fine. But they may have the thinnest WR core in the league. At this point with Andy and Pat it's plug and play.

As long as Kelce is healthy KC will be fine. But they may have the thinnest WR core in the league. At this point with Andy and Pat it's plug and play.

I think they very much like the Brady pats, they can make it work w just bout any wrs long as kelce doing his thing. I actually think they could have some dudes w sky Moore and the Rice kid. Toney could be a stud but the Mfer is never healthy, if he plays more than 5 games it be a huge win for them.

Back