O&W Week 4 Plays

orange&white

Pretty much a regular
Light card this week so far, although I'm sure I will do add-ons Friday or Saturday and lose them all, haha.

Week 4 Plays: Risking units
Penn St. (-3) @ Michigan: 2 units
Wisconsin (-7) vs Iowa: 2 units with hook
Georgia (+3.5) @ Alabama: 1 unit
Oklahoma (-22) @ Tulsa: 1 unit
Baylor (-3) @ Buffalo: 1 unit
Texas Tech (-6) @ Oklahoma St.: 1 unit

That's it so far, going to keep researching to find a few more, but just haven't had a chance yet. GL to everyone this week.

Sides
Week 1: 3-2 +1.51 units
Week 2: 3-2 +3.45 units
Week 3: 5-2 +4.41 units
Year: 11-6 +9.37 units

Totals
Week 1: 1-0 +1.8 units
Week 2: 0-1 -1 unit
Week 3: 0-2 -3 units
Year: 1-3 -2.2 units

Last edited:
Added: Baylor (-3) : 1 unit

Taling CB and Aztec on this one and after researching myself and reading their write-ups it looks damn good to me.

Added: Texas Tech (-6) for 1 unit.

This game kinda scares me, but I have seen OK State look terrible twice and I really think this is a different TTech team this year that is not going to have trouble against mediocre teams on the road. Harrell is one of the most accurate passers in the country and Robinson will only be starting for the 3rd or 4th time ever. Plus, this OK State team looks incredibly dysfunctional, and hopefully that continues this week.

Added: Texas Tech (-6) for 1 unit.

This game kinda scares me, but I have seen OK State look terrible twice and I really think this is a different TTech team this year that is not going to have trouble against mediocre teams on the road. Harrell is one of the most accurate passers in the country and Robinson will only be starting for the 3rd or 4th time ever. Plus, this OK State team looks incredibly dysfunctional, and hopefully that continues this week.

luv it

Back