NYY vs Cle

how does going off/using a trend even work if the last time this even took place was in 2020? pointless data IMO

GL with the play, just my 2 cents

how does going off/using a trend even work if the last time this even took place was in 2020? pointless data IMO

GL with the play, just my 2 cents
It would be nicer to have more data available in these playoffs but in past seasons not many playoff games were played. Now that the playoffs have expanded there will be more opportunities. I am willing to gamble on short data based upon limited, but strong supported data. In time we will know if I am right.

I don’t think it has held up anymore but I remember years ago a day game in the bronx was automatic over for me. As i said this was years ago, totally different team, but used to be golden. It was like one the squarest bets I would make every Saturday they played a home day game. Means nothing here, just thought bout it. Lol

I don't think it holds up anymore but I remember if the Yankees got blown out, you would take them the next day on the Run line. Then like clockwork, they would end up blowing the other team up.

strong playoff data with a lot of results isnt easy to come by. Also I used a specific data search for poor hitting results. The unders in Cleveland games is difficult to duplicte therefore the lack of data. When an opportunity presents itself the data strong supports +Ev and ROI.

Some people dont like data. or short data. Its the playoffs there isnt much data for everyone to trust. I see something no matter the amout of data and I like the play then as long as there is strong data I am in.

I don't think it holds up anymore but I remember if the Yankees got blown out, you would take them the next day on the Run line. Then like clockwork, they would end up blowing the other team up.

I always Been yanks hater, not for any normal reason just that they tend to be overpriced so always found myself fading or passing but back then my brother in law brother was huge yanks fan and got me on that over day thing. Anytime they played home day game on Saturday we went to bar and pounded the over, worked so well most the time! Like all good things like that they come to a end. I remember when nfl 1st started doing Thursday night games I autobet the 1st half under for the 1st few years and it hit at crazy high clip till they started adjusting.

strong playoff data with a lot of results isnt easy to come by. Also I used a specific data search for poor hitting results. The unders in Cleveland games is difficult to duplicte therefore the lack of data. When an opportunity presents itself the data strong supports +Ev and ROI.

Some people dont like data. or short data. Its the playoffs there isnt much data for everyone to trust. I see something no matter the amout of data and I like the play then as long as there is strong data I am in.

I love all the info I can get! I was debating with someone the other day cause on one hand I called a certain period of time to small a sample while on the other hand the 3 games pads played Mets was enough for me to say they a different team at the plate! There a science to this shit and no correct answer that covers everything. You have to be able to find things that matter or don’t matter regardless of sample size. Baseball a crazy sport, you better have a unique way of looking at things and don’t be a slave to any one way!

Back