NYGiants - NFL Week 1

NYGiants25

NY Giants fan, anyone?
NFL 2008
(7-5) +2.9 Units
1st Qtrs.
(1-2) -1.7 Units
I haven’t had much time to get my thoughts together for the full weekend, but I am going to roll with my boys tonight. I should be adding the rest of my games with write-ups either late tonight or tomorrow. Best of luck this season:shake:.
<O:p

Giants -4 (1.5 units)
Giants -0.5 1Q (.5 units)
Quick note: I think the offense will show more consistency this year, and unlike most I still feel confident with the guys that are left on defense. We shall see though ...:popcorn:

Jacksonville -3(+105) 2 units

Saints -3 (bought) 1.5 units

Jets -3 1 unit

Dallas -5 1 unit
Dallas -6 2 units

Chargers -9 1.5 units
Chargers -0.5 1Q 1 unit

Colts -9 1 unit

Detroit -3 1 unit
Each game the Falcons win this year will be a step in the right direction. With that said, I don’t expect them to win many, (not over 5 if you want a number). Rookie quarterback straight out of the draft, new head coach, new general manager, the picture is pretty clear in , nobody is expecting a good year. Expectations will be low and focused on building a core, and like I said any progress will be acceptable this year. Looking at their OL makes me wonder is this a joke? Ryan expect to be sacked, a bunch. It’ll be interesting to see Turner take on the first string RB position with an awful OL; Jenkins and White will be good targets if the line can give Ryan some time and he’s accurate! Until the Falcons prove me wrong, I will gladly give up 3 points all year considering I don’t expect them to win many games this year.

With all that said, now I have to find something positive to say about the Sorry Ass Lions!!! A lot of this play is going against Atlanta</ST1:p, if you have noticed. Jon Kitna passed for over 4,000 yards the past two years and of course he has newly aquired Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams as offensive weapons. That’s about all I got, don't really wanna invest to much more time into this play!

MNF
Packers -2 (2 units)
Packers/Vikings o7 1Q (1 unit)
Packers/Vikings 037.5 (1 unit)

Broncos/Raiders u40.5 (1 unit)

Last edited:
I will put all additions in original post with writeups.

Adding:
Jacksonville -3(+105) 2 units
Saints -3 (bought) 1.5 units
Jets -3 1 unit
Dallas -5 1 unit
Colts -9 1 unit
Detroit -3 1 unit

Adding MNF:

Packers -2 (2 units)
Packers/Vikings o7 1Q (1 unit)
Packers/Vikings 037.5 (1 unit)

Broncos/Raiders u40.5 (1 unit)

that game was shit to start with, but ill take the outcome ... onto the boring game of the night ...

Back