NYCFC/DC

hugh613

Pretty much a regular
Two nights in a row, I know, right... : )

Thursday:

9/1/2016 7:00 PM USA MLS Soccer 351 DC United (USA-MLS)/New York City (USA-MLS)* Over 2½ -167

*Yeah, it's a lot of juice and, no, not everything lines up perfect for this one but, at the same time, what can you do. Sometimes you play it just because there's no point in betting the opposite (if that makes any sense).

First the good:

• NYCFC with the highest aggregate goal per game average (I think I just made up that term...) in MLS at 3.33
  • DC United with the second highest shot total per game in MLS at 14.1, followed at number four by NYCFC at 13.7
  • Two of the three previous meetings have gone over, with healthy shot totals of 23, 27, and 21 in those games
Now, the not so good:

• DC United a league worst 3-9 O/U on the road, and NYCFC with a rather pedestrian 7-6 O/U record at Yankee Stadium
  • Both sides battling for playoff positioning, so the longer it takes to score, the more difficult it might prove to score
Having said all that, still think this one bodes well for goals: the obvious offensive firepower of NYCFC, Patrick Mullins red hot on offense and looking to show up his former club, NYCFC with 11 goals scored its last four at home, and DC United with 9 goals allowed its last four on the road. Plus, most of the goal scoring props at bet365 for this one (BTTS -188, Over And BTTS -120, NYCFC Clean Sheet No -300, DC United Clean Sheet No -800) are more heavily juiced than normal, so that's always a good sign.

Let's hope for some goals!

smileys-beer-129300.gif

Hugh613, thanks for the text this time to alert me to this play :cheers3:

Missed your POM last night, but fortunately its a new month!

You could always subscribe to the daily newsletter for the reasonably low cost of $149.95 a month (free recyclable tote bag with every new subscription... : )

I shouldn't laugh - a few months ago, I bet the Macau 1st Division... *sigh*

been there done that, there's a Benfica team there ;)

I've wagered every possible division in South America, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia even Myanmar, Cambodia...I don't think i've wagered in Laos or Taiwan. So all of East Asia I've done.

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka I've done. Not sure what country I have not wagered from ha

Think the worst I've bet are the Texas Premier Soccer League, the Pacific Coast Soccer League (an inter city league in Vancouver) and the Bangalore (no, not Bangladesh, Bangalore) Soccer League. Still regret the time I bet Virtual Soccer (the North London Blues coughed up a late goal to the Liverpool Reds to cost me my bet).

Well, on the plus side, NYCFC have given up a tonne of 2H goals this season, and bet365 still have them heavily juiced to score, so let's hope for the best...

Didn't you say you had some big business deal brewing a few months ago? Did it work out?

still the works, my partner help sell Wolverhampton, still got clubs floating around. Trying to sell Newcastle, Tottenham and of course Utd and Pool

Unfortunately, I still have a little Colin Kaepernick left in me to go. Maybe one day...

:shake2:

Back