Nuggets ML

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
My name is Joe Public, shouldn't that tell you all you need to know?

No? You need more than it's a total sucker play?

Fine.

Here's the deal. I generally thought Dallas only won one game in Dallas, well, Game Three was that game. They got all the officiating help they could ask for--save that last second when they really needed it. But they couldn't hit FTs, couldn't get stops when they needed it, and they still couldn't win.

Everybody tried to give them that game and they said no thank you.

Now, I think, they're done.

Jason Kidd isn't 22 any more, he knows the deal. Winning here and having to go all the way back to Denver only to lose does nothing. Dirk's gotten his points, but he's gotten beaten up in every game of this series, he's got other s**t in his life to deal with--serious s**t--again, they could suck it up, bust their *ss, but they're just delaying the inevitable at this point.

Howard? The guy's having ankle surgery in the offseason if I'm not mistaken. Again, let's just get it over and done with.

Not to mention George Karl can reinforce to his team that now that LA has blown it and will be playing for another week, a win tomorrow means at least a couple of days off to rest. Huge at this time of the year, just ask Chauncy.

The Nuggets shouldn't have swept this series, everybody knows it was closer than that, but this thing's done, both teams know it, both teams want it that way.

Maxi the Miner at plus money tomorrow.

Good luck all, no matter what you decide.

5991.gif

I'm pretty sure it's grammarically accurate.

Now, whether or not 'grammarically' is a word or not, that's debatable.

=)

Pthpt.

STEED likes...OK, OK...enough hi-jacking. One last GL though...get em'.

:shake:

liking it as well. At first was thinking Denver tries to seal it at home, but with the LA loss, I think they take take of it here. GL man, probably will be on it too

The last shot was the proof in the pudding that indeed refs were on the Mavs side, but it backfired...Imagine had Melo missed the final shot, and a no call? He was fouled intentionally...Melo would have gone banana's over the no call, Both he and Karl would have gotten a tech...hell the whole Nuggets bench would have exploded in anger...Mavs should have won that game..........

Sadly that dint happen!!!! :hang:

I believe it ...vice versa !

Logicly yes ! but reality no ! DAL by DD ... if not 8-9

Nuggets know it ... It was a giving ! now they're giving back !

Back