NRL Plays (Round VII)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
YTD (Posted)...3-3-0

Going to hit the Broncos large tonight, for the meantime I'll sit and watch the ML balloon to about +135...

:smiley_acbe:

Thanks fellas...

Just as predicted, the ML has risen from +105 to +135 at the TAB.

Im gonna follow you on that.. Raskill, love the broncos team, had money on them in GF, y not hit them again parlay with Dogs and Chiefs

I hate playing Sean Hampstead officiated games. The dude is so fucking inconsistent with his calls...

Moving onto tonight's card...

Canberra Raiders at Penrith Panthers...

The play...Raiders ML +270

Taking a shot on the 'Green Machine' to win straight up. Heard that the majority of the Panthers squad are suffering form some sort of flu-like virus with Gower most likely not suiting up for this encounter...

Leaning Seabirds and their awesome defensive play in the later match-up as of now. Cowboys struggled last week against a better defensive squad in the Bunnies and I expect much of the same tonight versus the Eagles, the short week for North Queensland also factors into play...

Locked in...

Manly Sea Eagles at North Queensland Cowboys

The play...Sea Eagles ML -120

Thanks Rod.

adding a late one...

New Zealand Warriors at South Sydney Rabbitohs

The play...Warriors ML -116 (Pinnacle)

Wow, what a win by the Warriors. Consecutive trys in the final 3 minutes to erase an 8 point deficit and get the victory by a deuce. That was fucking sweet...

Russell Crowe...:spank:

Warriors would have been ROBBED if they did not win that one. 2 bullshit disallowed tries thanks to the video's refs interpretation of the obstruction rule.

Nice hit dude

Back