Now u all see why the SEC officials didnt want ohio state advancing

These refs have let them play. We got lucky on an out bounds hand but it’s been fairly even. PIs take damn near a tackle. As long as it’s semi even.

I’m fairly certain Trader Joe is Hunts drunk alter ego. Or vice versa. Regardless Hunt needs to share his feelings since his shoe in for team of the century lost to a team that choked for 3 straight quarters outside of the first midfield possession of the second half against that shit LSU defense. Haven’t seen the penalty tally but oustside of the debated offensive PI that erased a TD that kept my parlay totals from cashing most of the penalties were against the better team but somehow we managed to overcome them despite our injured QB and shit defense. SEC SEC SEC.

Thanks, I had no idea there was an organized conspiracy to...well, I'm not sure, but it sounds the SEC entered into a conspiracy to have the referees eliminate Ohio State because the Buckeyes were the best team, so the SEC paid off the refs--of course they had to pay off Fields as well so he would throw an interception in the end zone and the WR so he would run the wrong pattern, and the Ohio State defense so they would all fall down and run into each other and let Lawrence run 70 yards for a TD.

But the SEC is cunning, see, so they let Ohio State take a 16-0 lead to throw us all off the scent, because they knew they had bribed enough Ohio State players to allow Clemson to come back.

By doing that the conniving SEC, which is 8-2 in bowl games, would not have to face the feared Big 10, which is 4-5 in bowls.

Then they hypnotized the Ohio State coach so he would sound like a baby by blaming the refs and everyone would laugh at them.

Boy, that SEC will do anything to win.

Last edited:
Thanks, I had no idea there was an organized conspiracy to...well, I'm not sure, but it sounds the SEC entered into a conspiracy to have the referees eliminate Ohio State because they were the best team so the SEC paid off the refs--of course they had to pay off Fields as well so he would throw an interception in the end zone and the WR so he would run the wrong pattern, and the Ohio State defense so they would let Lawrence run 70 yards for a TD.

But the SEC is cunning so they let Ohio State take a 16-0 lead to throw us all off the scent, because they knew they had bribed enough Ohio State players to allow Clemson to come back.

By doing that the conniving SEC, which is 8-2 in bowl games, would not have to face the feared Big 10, which is 4-5 in bowls.

Then they hypnotized the Ohio State coach so he would sound like a baby by blaming the refs and everyone would laugh at them.

Boy, that SEC will do anything to win.

:D

Back