Now its time to chase with the Bruins....

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
really really really doubt they lose the series 4-1 so im going to bet on them huge next game and if they lose double that.

anyone else going to do this?

nope... Carolina is riding an emotional rush right now... dont like chases in anything really as a personal preference

Boston & Detroit are in the same boat. Easy 1st round series haven't prepared them for lesser foes who had much tougher 1st round series. While it's unlikely both will could succumb 1-4, I wouldn't put it past happening to 1 of them.

I'm betting Boston in their next game. Probably in Game Five if they lose that.

While I agree with BC, one of these teams could easily do it, the only way I see it happening to Boston is if Cam Ward steals two straight games.

Boston's a better offensive team than Detroit right now and though I think their weak point is in goal, I have trouble seeing Carolina score with them if they play 60 minutes. Last night that didn't happen. They got up early and kind of sat on that lead.

But in OT it was just a matter of time before they scored, they controlled the play that much. As it was, Carolina got one of those breaks you get in OT, and to their credit they took it and won the game. But a full 60 from the Bruins should get them at least one more game in this series.

I dont think its likely Boston doesn't win another game either. But man Carolina is playing some inspired hockey.

I dont think its likely Boston doesn't win another game either.

This may be the sentence of the day, Cat. I considered asking for a road map.

=)

Yeah I can make some odd sentences sometimes, but really I speek good inglish, I lurn eet from a book :)

:shake:

Theyll take Game 5 at least.

Looking at taking them -0.5 reg and maybe puckline.

ML should be -210ish again?:down:

Back